Technical Panda locks

Currently reading:
Technical Panda locks

Hello there,

recently the lock of Pandelis popped out so I am now looking for a new set.

The question is if there is a difference between manual or electric locks. I have electric central looking in the car but it looks that only manual ones are available in e-bay. Will they work ok?

The other idea, no so important though, is to change the ignition lock also but I cannot find one with the "blue" immobiliser key, are these available at all or I will loose immobiliser?

Any ideas?

Is it just the lock barrels that your replacing.?? The lock barrels will all be the same I would have thought, you definitely need a lock barrel set with immobiliser key though.
What year panda is it.?

Thanks for that,
the whole button just popped off one day so I guess I need to replace all the lock not just the barrel

Year is 1997

Thanks for that,
the whole button just popped off one day so I guess I need to replace all the lock not just the barrel

Year is 1997

You should be able to use new push button case and keep your current key.

As first point make sure that the locking pin did not dropped off - p[ossible to do so.

Thanks for that,
it looks that I have to go for the barrels or complete locks as the whole thing is broken. Locking pin is that ring with a ball joint connecting the lock withe closure with a plastic rod? if yes it is in the bottom of the door now :D

Attachments

• 20161124_142234.jpg
    20161124_142234.jpg
    923.9 KB · Views: 28
But in that case if I change the pushbutton I will have to change the key also, no? As the barrel is broken in my case, no? So How can I keep the same key?

But in that case if I change the pushbutton I will have to change the key also, no? As the barrel is broken in my case, no? So How can I keep the same key?

If the barrel is Broken you need to replace it with new kit + keys
£47
IMG_1481547471.409190.jpg

Back