General Panda Camp 2013

Currently reading:
General Panda Camp 2013

i must admit, i am really considering coming.. i just do not know how my car will fair on a journey of that magnitude.

really must work on getting rid of all the bugs in the system before i do i think

How long you got to iron out any bugs??

Last panda camp I took the Sisley that I had finished the head gasket and new clutch at 1am the night before with no test drive! Also I drove the Bianca 30miles to have the roofs done and realised as I got in the car that I had not even drove it 5 feet after its complete rebuild.....have faith.

I'm trying to find a willing victim to take another Panda down. At the moment I have Panda's but only one driver though! :cry:

And don't worry John Dragon Man I took a 127 on a 240 mile round trip to a show in Malvern as its shake down following 13 years off the road (it covered 1 mile to the MOT before that trip). It didn't put a wheel wrong and nothing broke, seized up, or fell off - must admit I did make sure I had the RAC card with me though just in case........ ;) I was told I was nuts to try it, but the force is strong my child :spin:

Last edited:
The y10's shake down was a 400 mile trip to Yorkshire after 10 years off the road. Didn't miss a beat. But, as with Palio, I was fully paid up with the AA before leaving Glasgow.

Most have paid, hoping to book on Friday sometime subject to having all payments.

James2609 - James - Friday
VmanC - Barbara & Vernon - Fri & Sat Paid
Purple Haze - Heike & Kev - Fri & Sat
Cheekylittlescamp - John - Fri & Sat Paid
Freebo - John & Beth - Fri & Sat Paid
Palio - Gavin - Fri & Sat Paid
MEP - Jon - Fri & Sat Paid
JamieK - Jamie+someone - Fri & Sat
Dave Henry - Dave + 1 - Fri & Sat Paid
Dragon Man - John - Fri & Sat Paid

Still time for anyone to be added to the list before I book if they want :)

"sign me up and pick a pitch for me.. i'm coming to camp. complete, or in pieces on the back of a flat back truck... but ether way i am going to camp!"

...was in the payment comment box i sent to Jon.. loads of faith in my car!
and now to look around for breakdown cover...

(ps bringing ALL the tools)

Last edited:
James2609 - James - Friday
JamieK - Jamie+someone - Fri & Sat
VmanC - Barbara & Vernon - Fri & Sat - PAID
Purple Haze - Heike & Kev - Fri & Sat - PAID
Cheekylittlescamp - John - Fri & Sat - PAID
Dave Henry - Dave + 1 - Fri & Sat - PAID
Freebo - John & Beth - Fri & Sat - PAID
Dragon Man - John - Fri & Sat - PAID
Palio - Gavin - Fri & Sat - PAID
MEP - Jon - Fri & Sat - PAID

"sign me up and pick a pitch for me.. i'm coming to camp. complete, or in pieces on the back of a flat back truck... but ether way i am going to camp!"

...was in the payment comment box i sent to Jon.. loads of faith in my car!
and now to look around for breakdown cover...

(ps bringing ALL the tools)

Forget the breakdown cover..just bring tools. You won't need them anyway.

Back