General Panda Camp 2013

Currently reading:
General Panda Camp 2013

Sod rotten eggs :p I'm wondering what the car line up is going to be at panda camp? Given that lots of you have multiple lovely pandas to chose from ;)
Are we going to make a list of what we'll turn up in or is going to be a surprise?

Ill try and bring biancaII. If Im in the Dorset ill drop by, I split my time between London and Dorset but never quite sure where I'll be.. And Alton too, I saw you were in Alton! My son lives in selborne about 5 mons from Alton, I'm on the train to Alton now!
I took some photos of my car this morning, ill upload em now in a new thread..
Matt

Ill try and bring biancaII. If Im in the Dorset ill drop by, I split my time between London and Dorset but never quite sure where I'll be.. And Alton too, I saw you were in Alton! My son lives in selborne about 5 mons from Alton, I'm on the train to Alton now!
I took some photos of my car this morning, ill upload em now in a new thread..
Matt

Ah! Yes, been to Selborne a few times, with it's 20 mph speed limit :rolleyes: I have a hell of a job to keep up.

I have decided on this sticker for us going to the camp...

I will be going for the text saying.... Panda Camp 2013 ....

Unless anyone has a better idea for the text...so does everyone want one?? I was going to order 10..... You can pay me in beer tokens over the weekend (just pass me cold bottles or cans when my hands empty)or better still make a donation to Vern or Gavin when at the camp for £6.00 per sticker..this way I give another donation to pinkys fund and you give a donation as well....(y)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251055015317

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I have decided on this sticker for us going to the camp...

I will be going for the text saying.... Panda Camp 2013 ....

Unless anyone has a better idea for the text...so does everyone want one?? I was going to order 10..... You can pay me in beer tokens over the weekend (just pass me cold bottles or cans when my hands empty)or better still make a donation to Vern or Gavin when at the camp for £6.00 per sticker..this way I give another donation to pinkys fund and you give a donation as well....(y)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251055015317

At the risk of being a pain, do we get internal facing ones, and may I have blue please? While I'm on a roll, are extra ones allowed for driverless Panda's - mine might get stroppy & all want a sticker apparently?!! ;)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
God...what have I started??

I guess we can customize to fit requirements. What do you mean by internal Gavin?? Stuck on the inside of the window??

Yes sorry bit of gibberish crept in! That listing said external unless you request inside ones - outside don't last if you wash your car as often as Vernon for example :D

Back