fiat-panda-85-pk-turbo-twinair-lounge-3.jpg

Panda 2012+ Panda 85 Lounge 403 Turquiose.

I'm thinking about getting a set of these Bravo 16in alloys.

Are you able to do your photoshop magic putting these on a silver Panda? :)Fiat Bravo wheels.jpg

Last edited:

Attachments

• Fiat-Panda-Bravo.jpg
    Fiat-Panda-Bravo.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 51
  • Falken-Ziex-ZE914-Ecorun.jpg
    Falken-Ziex-ZE914-Ecorun.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Wow — thank-you!
They look better than I thought they would.
So my goal is better grip than tyres available in the std 175/65R14 (all of which I can get in Austraila are eco tyres, and the profile is too tall for good steering response anyway) while also not too heavy (like my 17in Ritmo alloys — aka Bravo in other markets).
I also don't have a big budget. So if I buy the set of $350 15in Panda Lounge alloys available ATM, they need new tyres, another $400+.

If I can find a set of Ritmo (Bravo) 16in steel rims (very few were sold here on steelies) then that's maybe $100 plus time to sand back and paint silver ($60) and then tyres, maybe $500.

Or the 16in Ritmo alloys above, if I can buy them cheap enough...

Look wise I think the LM's look better then the steel wheels. The color is fine with your car al though a different (not matte dark ;) ) color will realy make them stand out. Or fit some silver mirror caps to tie in the wheels. But I understand if you feel the steelies ride better (all though I don't think the realy broad tires feel better compared to say 195/45). So it's all a bunch of trade offs and your the best person to decide wich are most important.

I start to like the look of the LM wheel better on my Panda. :D
Especially with the 225/40R16" tires, i don't like stretched tires, and i like some tire protection for the rim.
215/40R16" does not do the job very much and it is 0.81% smaller then the standard 175/65R14" tire circumference wise.
I think 225/40R16" is a perfect fit.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2016-10-26 om 10.38.47.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2016-10-26 om 10.38.47.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Wow — thank-you!
They look better than I thought they would.
So my goal is better grip than tyres available in the std 175/65R14 (all of which I can get in Austraila are eco tyres, and the profile is too tall for good steering response anyway) while also not too heavy (like my 17in Ritmo alloys — aka Bravo in other markets).
I also don't have a big budget. So if I buy the set of $350 15in Panda Lounge alloys available ATM, they need new tyres, another $400+.

If I can find a set of Ritmo (Bravo) 16in steel rims (very few were sold here on steelies) then that's maybe $100 plus time to sand back and paint silver ($60) and then tyres, maybe $500.

Or the 16in Ritmo alloys above, if I can buy them cheap enough...
My, 4 Bravo LM wheels, 2x 215/40R16" Fulda and 2x 225/40R16" Fulda tires, cost me all-in under the car just € 519,- :D just by surfing sites like Ebay and good contacts to some tire centre's.
4 Wheels where € 275,- | 2x 215/40 tires € 149,- | and the 2x 225/40 tires where just € 95,-

Last edited:
I start to like the look of the LM wheel better on my Panda. :D
Especially with the 225/40R16" tires, i don't like stretched tires, and i like some tire protection for the rim.
215/40R16" does not do the job very much and it is 0.81% smaller then the standard 175/65R14" tire circumference wise.
I think 225/40R16" is a perfect fit.

You could offcourse just learn how to park:p
I realy like the stretched tyre, hellaflush, stanced, bagged and excesive camber nonsense but I could never commit to do something like that myself as there is just no practical use.
As I said before the wheels look fine as they are and I wouldn't bother with the color especialy as they have no damage or marks on them if I understood correct.
Personaly I feel 225 is a bit much for a 85hp car but as long as you like it who cares.
I would like to see some pictures of the whole car from the rear and 3/4 of the rear to realy get a good impression on how the car sits. Preferably pictures taken from a low perspective .

You could offcourse just learn how to park:p
I realy like the stretched tyre, hellaflush, stanced, bagged and excesive camber nonsense but I could never commit to do something like that myself as there is just no practical use.
As I said before the wheels look fine as they are and I wouldn't bother with the color especialy as they have no damage or marks on them if I understood correct.
Personaly I feel 225 is a bit much for a 85hp car but as long as you like it who cares.
I would like to see some pictures of the whole car from the rear and 3/4 of the rear to realy get a good impression on how the car sits. Preferably pictures taken from a low perspective .
They look OK with just very small marks here and there, because they are not new and they where certainly not maintain very well in there life.
So there is no need for a new powder-coat based on that.

That would look something like this. :D
And you could use Falken tires. ;)

We have fewer tire size choices here in Australia. The only size that stays close to original diameter, and for which there are many different performance tyres available, is the 195/45R16 size.

We have fewer tire size choices here in Australia. The only size that stays close to original diameter, and for which there are many different performance tyres available, is the 195/45R16 size.
That size is also available as Falken Ziex ZE914, another very nice tire is the Dunlop Sport BluResponse with CAA label, Fuel/Wet/Noise, but a bit more expensive.
I drove many years with 195/45R16" tire on the 7j wheel, it is the smallest tire that can/may be used on a 7J wheel.
195/45R16" is just 0.21% smaller then the 175/65R14" tire.
The 225/40R16" tire i use is 0.56% bigger then 175/65R14" and is de wides tire you can/may use on a 7J wheel.
So, both not a big difference compare to stock. ;)

Last edited:
Back