fiat-panda-85-pk-turbo-twinair-lounge-3.jpg

Panda 2012+ Panda 85 Lounge 403 Turquiose.

You're not seriously hurt. That's ALL that matters really.

Will you get another Panda!?

glad to hear it!

If it isn't too late take the engine cover off...remember the newer pandas have the boring plain black covers ?

Nope car go's to a car dismantle company if/when it is declared a total lost, al parts will be for sale online in due time on that companies site. ;)
btw, i have a all new set at home for my next Panda. :D
I know it's very soon (and I hope, therefore, not too insensitive to ask) but any idea what spec you would go for on your replacement? Identical to your last one or something completely different?

I know it's very soon (and I hope, therefore, not too insensitive to ask) but any idea what spec you would go for on your replacement? Identical to your last one or something completely different?

Not identical in the sense of colour but certainly a used "Lounge" again and if possible more options then this one. (winter pack + ACC)
Not buying a new one, because this was not planned, to replace the Panda at this point. ;)
So will use the insurance money to buy something else.

Last edited:
Not identical in the sense of colour but certainly a used "Lounge" again and if possible more options then this one. (winter pack + ACC)
Not buying a new one, because this was not planned, to replace the Panda at this point. ;)
So will use the insurance money to buy something else.
Good choice! I've got the winter/climate pack on mine and it's been a boon in this cold weather. I like the turbo defrost button [emoji106]

Back