General Panda 750 Progress

Currently reading:
General Panda 750 Progress

Steve I have Much appologies to give :worship: :worship: :worship: .....I searched the garage high and low and only found two mounts that are in far worse condition than your own, I must have replaced them at some point.

But all is not lost I will go to the Parts car tomorrow to check the condition of those.....BTW the metal is bonded to the rubber so will send all as that is how they are made if they are OK.

Well the front discs and pads were changed today, but I hit a problem with the timing belt.

The local motor factor sold me the wrong one, it must be a 999cc belt. Hopefully I can get it changed on Monday for the right belt and fit it on Monday night. If they have the correct one in stock that is.

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the 769cc and 999cc belts? The problem is that it's too long... Ruined my day. :(

I've two bonnets as well but the black one is rusty and the blue one is rippled badly near the passengers side headlamp (like someone has stood on it or something)

But your welcome to either of them if you think you can use them....

Jim

Back