General Panda 4x4 sill protectors

Currently reading:
General Panda 4x4 sill protectors

Big gerry

Hi everyone just fitted these to my panda 4x4 312 fitted prefect
IMG_1431.png

These were one of the first accessories I brought for my Panda, they cost me about £60 at the time but they do look good, mine are still good 5 years on. One tip is take your time with fitting them as you only get one shot with them, I mucked up on my first attempt with the rear ones & thankfully got a new old stock set of eBay for £15, measure the position multiple times, put masking tape on the edges of where your fitting them, then do the final fit & hope for the best😂

The sill trims are an identical fit in all the Panda's although there are different part numbers for the regular cars & 4x4 the fit is exactly the same, it's the rear bumper protector trims that are different on the Panda's as the regular,4x4 & cross each have different rear bumpers
I’ve tried the bumper protector not good I had to cut both ends off to get it to fit any accessories are now getting hard to find Ian after the chrome trim for the tip of the exhaust all the item that holds pens and change a personal kit I think it’s called the part number is 50926876

I didn't come across any problems with the bumper protector, I have the personal kit 50926876 which I bought of someone on eBay for £20 after coming across it whilst looking for something else, I've also been after the exhaust tip 51923935 since I brought the car new 5 years ago & still haven't had any luck finding one. As you'll see my Panda has near enough all the genuine accessories but it's just that one thing I'm still pursuing

I didn't come across any problems with the bumper protector, I have the personal kit 50926876 which I bought of someone on eBay for £20 after coming across it whilst looking for something else, I've also been after the exhaust tip 51923935 since I brought the car new 5 years ago & still haven't had any luck finding one. As you'll see my Panda has near enough all the genuine accessories but it's just that one thing I'm still pursuing
If you have had no luck in 5 years I am just looking a year I just fitted the three stickers yesterday they look sweet I keep checking eBay but nothing yet I bought a exhaust trim off AUTODOC but there’s more chance of it fitting the shuttle I live in Northern Ireland and the panda over here is not very common we only have one fiat garage in the whole of the north I’ve more chance seeing a yeti

Cheers, googled it but got lots of useless stuff, put the part number in and, hey presto…
Go for it you won’t be disappointed just take your time when fitting you only get one chance the tape is that good plus lift the rubbers they fit then prefect

If you have had no luck in 5 years I am just looking a year I just fitted the three stickers yesterday they look sweet I keep checking eBay but nothing yet I bought a exhaust trim off AUTODOC but there’s more chance of it fitting the shuttle I live in Northern Ireland and the panda over here is not very common we only have one fiat garage in the whole of the north I’ve more chance seeing a yeti
Which 3 sticker set did you fit, the squircle or the camouflage ones. Both are extremely hard to get hold of also, my squircle ones took me about 2.5 years to find

I fitted the camouflage got it on original parts Italy what you think of the falling Ps stickers would it be to much
I've never seen one with the camouflage set, good to be different from other Panda's, when I took my Panda to the Auto Italia show in April the squircle decals was what people commented on the most as they'd never seen them. Do you mean the ones that go on the doors, if it's a light coloured car they would probably work, wanted to get them for mine but being that my car is black you wouldn't be able to see them as the lettering is also black.

As yours already has the roof bars it would be a lot easier than when I did my car as where mine is a Pop it just had the plastic strips the whole length of the roof, the roof rails are in 3 sections, the back bit unclips, the front bit unclips but will also have a small adhesive strip at the front, with the front & back sections unclipped it will reveal a bolt at each end, undo & it should lift straight off with no trouble, when I fitted my rails I didn't use the factory bolts, I instead used stainless bolts the exact same length & thread to avoid the bolt corroding to the roof

Back