Technical Panda 4x4 ptu oil

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 4x4 ptu oil

Marti155p

Hi looking for some advice on oil. I have a 2015 fiat panda 4x4 twinair. I am going to change the oil in the drive transmission idler unit (PTU) the hand book says use gl5 75w 85 synthetic Tutela transmission multiaxle oil. On the face of it this the same spec as the rear diff oil Tutela transmission cross. but has anyone got any advice if it would be fine to use another oil of the same spec. Normally I would not be too concerned but modern engine's and drive trains seem to be very fussy. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Hi thanks for the link I will check it out. I have also found the tutela transmission multiaxle is used in the put of some Q4 Alfa's and it is considered sealed for life.

Hi looking for some advice on oil. I have a 2015 fiat panda 4x4 twinair. I am going to change the oil in the drive transmission idler unit (PTU) the hand book says use gl5 75w 85 synthetic Tutela transmission multiaxle oil. On the face of it this the same spec as the rear diff oil Tutela transmission cross. but has anyone got any advice if it would be fine to use another oil of the same spec. Normally I would not be too concerned but modern engine's and drive trains seem to be very fussy. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Do you have some photos of this service.. where is a PTU drain plug?

See your other thread. There is not a separate PTU with the TA engine -it’s part of the gearbox/front diff unit on that version. Only the diesel 4x4 (which uses a different gearbox) has the separate PTU
Ok.. i get it now.. i was thinking that thay are together in one place but with separate oil inside...

Ok.. i get it now.. i was thinking that thay are together in one place but with separate oil inside...
Can i put Tutela Multiaxle in rear diff.. because i can't find Tutela cross for 2 months now

Back