Technical Panda 4x4 2017 cut port next to fuse box

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 4x4 2017 cut port next to fuse box

Dim kwn

Hi everyone i got an obd scanner and i went to plague it in the port which was loose and not held in with anything after that i look around next to the fuse box and find a chopped port which looks like an obd one

Attachments

• IMG_20231220_140850.jpg
    IMG_20231220_140850.jpg
    686 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20231220_140855.jpg
    IMG_20231220_140855.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 34
Hi everyone i got an obd scanner and i went to plague it in the port which was loose and not held in with anything after that i look around next to the fuse box and find a chopped port which looks like an obd one
Yes, that does look like an ODB plug thats been cut off. If you look more closely, the wires nearer the connector are damaged too, so I think it was cut off to prevent these shorting out. But, that does mean that you cannot read any codes, and also cannot reset anything!

Also, for those not in the UK (the OP is in Greece) the ODB socket is indeed by the fusebox, inside the left hand front door. In the UK, the ODB port is inside the right hand front door, but the fusebox remains over at the left side of the car.

1703074851935.png

Last edited:
Yes, that does look like an ODB plug thats been cut off. If you look more closely, the wires nearer the connector are damaged too, so I think it was cut off to prevent these shorting out. But, that does mean that you cannot read any codes, and also cannot reset anything!

Also, for those not in the UK (the OP is in Greece) the ODB socket is indeed by the fusebox, inside the left hand front door. In the UK, the ODB port is inside the right hand front door, but the fusebox remains over at the left side of the car.

View attachment 434990
After looking closely at it and the obd the car has i show that the ports and the pin out are not the same this port has all the pins installed and the one on the car doesn't

After looking closely at it and the obd the car has i show that the ports and the pin out are not the same this port has all the pins installed and the one on the car doesn't
Are you saying you have found the obd port that is connected to the car?
And the connector in your photo is just something you found in car?

Back