20220124_165424.jpg

Panda 2012+ Panda 312 Cross, Full Build Story

Introduction

Ok i have begun the panda build.
things to install
LED front headlights
3cm spring lift kit ( measure OEM springs to for possible order of custom springs and shocks)
Cold air intake
Blow off valve
Cooper discovery tyres
wheels spacer front and rear
Custom tune.

Possible upgrades
Downpipe
Enlarged turbo ( 130hp)
custom Stainless steel exhaust.

I have installed the blow off valve today, ( its from Bonalume in italy)
and have prepared the location for my cold air intake. I am waiting for the Ram air filter to arrive on monday.
I have moved the engine water container forward using a new stainless steel bracket.
The new filter should fit perfectly up high and away from the heat of the engine ,like in some other versions.

What i have arriving in the next fdew weeks is the tyres and suspension spacers and wheels spacers..
Depending on the lift and the ride, i will decide to either keep it or order custom air shocks.. i will see how it goes.

I have attached some photos and videos.

20220128_093104.jpg20220128_100656.jpg20220128_100704.jpg20220128_100708.jpg20220128_100847.jpg
Hello to all!
I'm proud owner of this car for 5 years and I must say that still very, very happy with it. :)
I've also done some modifications: lifted it, remap (now it have 103hp), I've installed power inverter, dome light for the rear seat, light for glove compartment with auto off switch, couple usb ports for charging, voltmeter and couple of other minor upgrades.
Now I would like to be able to turn of ASR. I saw that some version of Panda with twinair engine have this ability. So i found exactly this kind of switch (see attachment; stock one have only ECO button and second one is blank). I've installed it. After turning key to ACC it is recognized (the light on it blink for a second) but after pressing it nothing happens. What is strange, the ECO swith is working as usual.
Can you provide me with any help? Thanks!
Hi Borchuk,

How do you find the remap? I'm seriously considering one for my panda cross too. I've about 1 more year before my warranty is up so won't do it till then. Also, do you still have an ECO mode? I'm thinking I'd like to keep the standard nonECO map but move it to the the ECO position and then have the faster remap installed where nonECO map currently is.

Kind regards
Bigbananafeet

Back