Panda panda 2018

Currently reading:
Panda panda 2018

skorpios57

γεια σας ευχαριστω για την αποδοχη!!
Έχω ένα προβλημα με τα φωτα ημερας στο αυτοκινητο μου ζεστενονται οι βασεις (φις) στις λαμπες με αποτελεσμα να μην αναβουν οταν τις αλλαζω μετα απο ενα μηνα χρησης επαναλαμβανεται το φαινομενο μπορει να βοηθησει κανενας φιλος μελλος??

Last edited:
Λυπάμαι που μαθαίνω για το πρόβλημα με τα φώτα Θα ήταν καλύτερα να δημοσιεύσετε στην ενότητα μετά το 2012, αυτά τα προηγούμενα αυτοκίνητα δεν έχουν καν φώτα ημέρας

I suspect the problem of people posting in the wrong forum is caused by labelling the 169 as "Mk3". Everywhere else it's a Mk2. To most people, the old Boxy Panda, early and later models, are all Mk1.

IMO, we really should have followed the Punto numbering. Mk 1, Mk 2, Mk 2A. That would give us Mk 1, Mk 1A for the boxy model, with the 169 as Mk2. Panda 302 become Mk 3.

Yup…much more simple and, in my opinion, a better understanding of type by visual clue…

I've seen some places list them as 'generation I, II, III' which to me seems clear, even if it doesn't follow FIAT's official mark sequence.

Might help to avoid confusion if we had 'Panda I, Panda II & Panda III'?

We'd be like the automotive equivalent of Led Zeppelin

I suspect the problem of people posting in the wrong forum is caused by labelling the 169 as "Mk3". Everywhere else it's a Mk2. To most people, the old Boxy Panda, early and later models, are all Mk1.

IMO, we really should have followed the Punto numbering. Mk 1, Mk 2, Mk 2A. That would give us Mk 1, Mk 1A for the boxy model, with the 169 as Mk2. Panda 302 become Mk 3.

or maybe
Classic 141
2004 - 169
2012 - 312

As there is a photo of each... that might prove less confusing

Of course globally some of these models run for years after the UK stops seeing them

Back