Styling Panda 100hp with Punto Mk2 Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Panda 100hp with Punto Mk2 Alloys

Gavin1980

Just seen this parked up, what do you think? Ps it's not mine!!

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1370003122.531016.jpg

It looks like someone who has just found out that 3 of their 4 100hp alloys have flatspots.

Oh wait - no THAT IS ME.

So - do I spend £270 to have the wheels reshaped or do I do what this guy did and get some nice used wheels.............

Can get 4 new aftermarket alloys for £250!

Any thoughts appreciated.

reshaping is OK ( to a point) , but that's a LOT of ££'s, I would go for new AND peace of mind
Charlie

One of them was reshaped 5 months ago...........

Ebay has been keeping me entertained. A full set of new for £250 and rising. Some 15" Grande Punto wheels on there that the dealer says will not fit....

I've emailed Compomotive for a price on some minilite lookalikes. I suspect the price will be 'challenging'.

I'm probably best going with 12 inch wheels and fat tyres. No more flat-spots and comfy suspension.

there are some Team Dynamics Monza wheels on eBay. I want some adapters and Rota rims

there are some Team Dynamics Monza wheels on eBay. I want some adapters and Rota rims

No idea what they are but my arms are short and my pockets long......

I guess we all have our price. I wouldn't flinch at spending £1500 on a camera but resent paying more than £5 for a T-shirt.

The Compomotive tailor made 7x15 'minilite's would have been £650 delivered. Pass.

No idea what they are but my arms are short and my pockets long......

I guess we all have our price. I wouldn't flinch at spending £1500 on a camera but resent paying more than £5 for a T-shirt.

The Compomotive tailor made 7x15 'minilite's would have been £650 delivered. Pass.

Shame as would love to see a panda on minilite's (y)

Back