General Panda 100hp in black.

Currently reading:
General Panda 100hp in black.

Carpy63

Hi all, really enoying my cute little panda, well, more growling and get up and go!, not like a real panda, all lazy and tired, it's quite a car, the seats and steering wheel are from a 595 Arbath 500, drilled and crossed disks all round with green stuff pads, twin exhaust and a throttle box fitted, with the sport button on it is quite twitchy, the headlights have LED sides and day time driving lights, someone really loved this car, i do, my wife thinks it's a bit odd to her Mini, it's a real nippy car, surprises alot of other cars that have more power and seem to like to stare, so many people say it's cool, cute and mean in black, i wonder if it rings any bells on here? If one of the owners were or are a member? Looking forward to the sunshine so i can polish it and get some pics on here, although i cant stop cleaning it! Lol.

Heres my Panda!.

Attachments

• 20200309_135504.jpg
    20200309_135504.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 53
Here are my seats, need a good clean, wairing for the weather to change.

Attachments

• 20200311_111211.jpg
    20200311_111211.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 53
And my pioneer big screen with fitted speakers in all doors, my 2 stage throttle box too!.

Attachments

• 20200311_112500.jpg
    20200311_112500.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 43
Makes my panda a little twitchy!

Attachments

• 20200311_112534.jpg
    20200311_112534.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 67
And the Ragazzon twin exhaust, i prefer single but hey! Thank you to the last owner, you cant have everything in life buying 2nd hand, lol.

Attachments

• 20200311_120844.jpg
    20200311_120844.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 54
Ok, all going well, my Panda is going in for cambelt kit, service and sort my exhaust blow out wednesday, £340, all in, cant wait!.

Ok, Panda back, new cambelt kit, Aux belt and service all done, in need of a new CAT then all joints to seal, when i get the funds together, heater blowing only on screen, i can put up with that, seems a very expensive job to fix so will leave that for the mo, Very happy chappy still, the mechanic said it has the upgraded springs and shocks, all good and working fine, if only i could contact whoever did All this work to now my car!, it really is a lovely one to own ;)

Ok, Panda back, new cambelt kit, Aux belt and service all done, in need of a new CAT then all joints to seal, when i get the funds together, heater blowing only on screen, i can put up with that, seems a very expensive job to fix so will leave that for the mo, Very happy chappy still, the mechanic said it has the upgraded springs and shocks, all good and working fine, if only i could contact whoever did All this work to now my car!, it really is a lovely one to own ;)

If the catalyst really is failing, consider getting a tubular manifold with underfloor catalyst. It will improve performance and wont stink out the whole street. May are sold for "racing" which is daft because race tracks wont accept dirty cars. However, sports cats can be added after the manifold.

All going well, now got my heater working on the screen, need a new one :( but at least its hot, thinking about getting front end blown over and wheels refurbed in the spring, going to mop the whole car afterwards, so many people comment on my Panda, 90% good! Can see me keeping it a while, just so cheeky and mean! Lol.

Oh, good idea, thanks for that, will price up what i need :)

There are some cheap "racing" exhausts on eBay that the supplier says will not fit the 1400. But I wonder if they understood my question as the reply was a cut and paste from the listing. That said, the 1246 and 1400 cylinder and head port spacings are the same. Port sizes I don't know. But the header may well fit. It could be worth the cost of delivery (and potential return) to get one and see it it would fit. It would need a catalyst adding underneath.

Short headers = boost at high revs
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200CPI-STAINLESS-SPORTS-CAT-RACE-EXHAUST-MANIFOLD-FOR-FIAT-PANDA-500-1-2-09-13/320976039811?fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3APanda&hash=item4abba9af83:g:56UAAOSwukVbEBiq

There was another with 4:2:1 pipes better for roads. Again its said to fit 1200 so would need to be physically checked against the 100HP cylinder head etc to make sure. It would also need a cat adding to the outlet.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351839921256?ul_noapp=true

The alternatives are SuperSprint from Italy. Excellent stuff but £550 plus VAT.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks Dave, will be looking it up later, had a few quotes for 2nd hand ones, will look at my options when funds are good! (y)

What to do on these lovely sunny days.......... polish me Panda! all done including all the black plastic, tyres and wheels, inside hoover and a good dust around, really looks a peach at the mo, weather will change all that, lol, been for a drive, testing out the sport button and my control box after my cambelt and service, what a blast that was, really responsive, smooth and twitchy! love it :D.

They are good, mines a 2 stage, with the sport on its manic as a Panda can be, all the way through! Had one on a Smart Brabus, it was tuned to 120 brake, with the box it was very quick! To much really, lol.if you live near me and after this horrible virus, you could have a drive in my Panda, see what you think.

Ha Ha! the back and beyond! i am just outside portsmouth, how close is that? over the hill, me as well mate lolol.

Back