Ducato P0238 Turbo Boost Sensor "A" circuit High

Currently reading:
Ducato P0238 Turbo Boost Sensor "A" circuit High

Jonesthemilk

Hi everyone, thanks for letting us join group
Not sure if this is the right place for this but expect the admins to let me know if not :)

I have a 2012 Bessacarr E582 moho base on a 2.3 150Hp multijet Ducato and after bringing it out of storage (via a flat battery) ended up with an SRC airbag failure ( due to Jump starting I have been told) and a P0238 after about half a mile under load.
The airbag ECU has been sent off to Crash-data.co.uk but the Turbo issue has returned after a repair by the Dealer \ Fiat 12 months ago, just before I took charge of it.
RAC Platinum 3 yr warranty is a waste of time as no repairers will take on a RAC warranty job citing they are a pain in the a*se to deal with, so I am looking to fix it myself if possible.
Any ideas on the Turbo Boost sensor "A" circuit High (according to my Bluedriver OBDII tool)
Any pointers would be appreciated.

rgds
Paul

Could be a few things faulty map sensor bad earth blocked intake ect
I'd get the car a good run get the battery chagred then clear the code and see if it repeats as a low battery can cause stranger readings at the sensors

I'd damn well get on to the RAC and tell THEM to find a place that will honour their warranty- or demand your premium back. Threaten them with non compliance of contract, or sale of goods act or whatever it takes. And always keep the battery up to charge, I had ABS and ASR fault caused by letting my battery die during storage on my X244 jtd, take it off at season end, or fit a disconnect switch, and buy a good quality battery maintainersuitable for long term connection. I got mine fixed, at Fiats, but cost a couple of hundred quid, plus a battery. Search my posts on here for the sorry tale!

Back