Technical P0236 possible causes?

Currently reading:
Technical P0236 possible causes?

justdefend89

So I have a p0236 fault code on my fiat 500x 2017 1.4 multiair turbo.
I found that there was air leak from the turbo hose so I changed to new one.
Now even there is no leakage the fault code came back.
I was thinking maybe is the MAP sensor as the vehicle doesn't have MAF so the only option is MAP, but it doesnt seems like it as the kPa of the sensor is alright while driving, around 50 to 100 as it should be.. any possible causes you guys familiar with?
Also do you guys know the number of the MAP sensor so I can check on ebay?

Attachments

• IMG20221219012158.jpg
    IMG20221219012158.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 234
Impressed with that flow chart Key LEARN system, don't suppose you have the same for my 2010 1.6 Multijet Doblo Maxi Van, it goes into Limp Mode with P010F and P238. I did start a thread some months ago but had no answers. It runs with a little bit of black smoke , but when warmed up and accelerated harder then goes into Limp Mode with the P010F and sometimes the P0238.Thanks Mike

Impressed with that flow chart Key LEARN system, don't suppose you have the same for my 2010 1.6 Multijet Doblo Maxi Van, it goes into Limp Mode with P010F and P238. I did start a thread some months ago but had no answers. It runs with a little bit of black smoke , but when warmed up and accelerated harder then goes into Limp Mode with the P010F and sometimes the P0238.Thanks Mike
No info on P010F but I have this for P0238

1671783896632.png

Also for P010F see: https://www.obd-codes.com/p010f

So far all sensor pressure related.

Just another thought. The turbo will have one or more flexible small bore hoses linking to various places. Check these for splits, holes, etc.

And of course all the myriad of wiring in that area :)

No info on P010F but I have this for P0238

View attachment 416474

Also for P010F see: https://www.obd-codes.com/p010f

So far all sensor pressure related.

Just another thought. The turbo will have one or more flexible small bore hoses linking to various places. Check these for splits, holes, etc.

And of course all the myriad of wiring in that area :)
Thanks for that, I will look into it when weather a bit more friendly, as have other transport:).
Just outside helping neighbour with his Seat Ibiza limp mode, luckily we found turbo hose had split, so he is off the try and get the hose. Cold enough for me just doing that!

Back