P*ssed - My car got scratched :-(

Currently reading:
P*ssed - My car got scratched :-(

mehstg

GPS Multijet 1.9 Orange
Come back to my motor this morning after parking it in the hospital car park to find this b*tch of a scratch across the bonnet. Christ knows what did it, as it is far too big & deep to be a key and there is no marks on the bumper for it to be an impact. Really upsetting to see it on my car, no idea how much it will cost to fix :mad:

Apologies how dirty the car is btw!!

Attachments

• 24102008116.jpg
    24102008116.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 104
Doh! Looks like someone perched a can of pain or summin on it.

Or a gereatric maybe? I was at the hospital at the time.

Was so p*ssed at the time. If anyone had been around that had remotely had anything that resembled orange paint on them I would have torn their head off and p*ssed on it.

Have calmed down now, but still upsetting none the less. Had the car only 2 months and now see that every time I walk out to it until i can afford to respray the bonnet.

P

Sorry to see that on your car. The pic looks like an arc, has some crazy female went past the front with a bag or something? i hate when your car gets marked. My Focus has been scuffed front and back arches by people who can't parallel park properly, tw@ts! luckily mine polished out with AG SRP till it's almost invisible.

The wifes Sporting had a scratch and small dent on the rear wheel arch. I got one of those mobile repair people out. They charged £75 per scratch and dent. They did an excellent job.

The wifes Sporting had a scratch and small dent on the rear wheel arch. I got one of those mobile repair people out. They charged £75 per scratch and dent. They did an excellent job.

Any details of the person you used mate. Would be really appreciated.

Pretty crap day really car wise, lol. That and then being a retard and not being able to get my HID kit to fit, lol!

Well thats what i dont get, there is 2 normal scratches on there and then like the line of little circles

Yup can feel it, feels like sandpaper. Has totally taken the clear coat off the top. I just can't get my head around what could have done it. There are slight white scratches before and after that should t-cut out easy...but that ain't comin out without some work.

P

Back