Technical Outside temp

Currently reading:
Technical Outside temp

I've posted this here because of the lack of the new fiorino's.
I've got the same dash set-up with the 3 line display, and was wondering if there was a way of getting temp display working.
Do you know where the outside temp sender is, so i can have a look,even if the wiring is there.
Can anyone help.....fiat main dealers are not interested!

I've got one in my Qubo Trekking wheere it was part of the standard equipment. You can see how it looks a couple of threads down in a post titled 'Last Sunday in Libramont'.

By chance, do you have the base model Fiorino? If so, it is most likely not offered as either standard or optional equipment. It is likely fitted as standard on the higher trim levels.

And FIAT main dealers not being interested in a customer's problem with this or anything else with their cars/vans is inexcusable!

Last edited:
Morning 2668, I understand that the 'sensor' for the outside temp display is located within the door mirror body, part of it protrudes from the bottom of the housing, looks like a small plastic button. Hope that helps.
Cheers Qube O.

ON THE LOG BOOK IT DOES'NT MENTION BASE LX ECT,BUT I HAVE AIR CON, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, BLUE TOOTH CONNECTION,IT'S GOT THE THREE LINE DASH,REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING,AUTO DOOR LOCKING................:bang:

ON THE LOG BOOK IT DOES'NT MENTION BASE LX ECT,BUT I HAVE AIR CON, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, BLUE TOOTH CONNECTION,IT'S GOT THE THREE LINE DASH,REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING,AUTO DOOR LOCKING................:bang:

I don't think that you can get all of that stuff even as options on the base model. You may have the middle trim level if not the top. If it's the top level, I've no idea why yours doesn't have it except for cost cutting.

Buy the way, it you've got a Fiorino rather than a Qubo, would you please have a peek in the windscreen at the VIN/Chassis Number for me? I'm curious if it shares the same type number as the Qubo. Mine starts with ZFA 225 followed by the unit number. ZFA (Z = Italy {Never mind that it's built in Turkey!}) FA = (Fiat Auto) 225 (225 is Fiat's type number for the Qubo. I'm not sure it the type number is the bodyshell code or a version code).

Last edited:
Morning 2668, I understand that the 'sensor' for the outside temp display is located within the door mirror body, part of it protrudes from the bottom of the housing, looks like a small plastic button. Hope that helps.
Cheers Qube O.

I've got an LHD Qubo and my sensor is also in the right mirror just as you mentioned. Somehow I think the Qubo/Fiorino/Bipper/Nemo was designed as an RHD car or van, at least the liftgate versions. Part of that comes from the placement of the rear wiper on the liftgate. My wiper hub is connected on the left of the badge, same as RHD models. Problem is that it does an excellent job at wiping the glass behind my head where I can't see anything and leaving the far right side unwiped which is the opposite of what I'd like. Also, the 60-40 split rear seat has the 40 part on the passenger side in my car and I'd prefer it to be reversed for more load carrying area when the right rear seat is folded or removed.

Back