OT - Chinese Text?

Currently reading:
OT - Chinese Text?

S

Stephen

I need to translate something from english to chinese but when I do it just comes up as blank blocks.

Obviously I need something to make it show up but does anyone know what?

Cheers!

A chinese font and language pack. Try searching Microsoft for a Windows language pack or maybe use the "add components" feature of Windows with your Windows install disc in.

Rob

OT - Chineese Text?

Try babel fish - it's a FREE translation site, just type it as a search into google, cheaper tahn software!

He needs the fonts as requested so he can copy the text into babble fish, normally when you hit this problem windows asks you if you want to download the required language pack.
Go down the road Rob said im sure youll soon find them.

On another note you lost the fonts for the letters of your name
Mr Anon ;)

indicatorsig9rs.gif

Plus the accuracy of Babelfish is dubious at the best of times :)

Rob

lol, just translated the above sentance from english to dutch and back again and came up with....

Plus the accuracy or Babelfish are dubious ate the best or times

I did "The quick brown fox jumped over the gate" into Trad. Chinese and back again and apparantly the fox got married somewhere along the line !! LOL ;)

Rob

OT - Chinese Text

F**k me you lot are nasty tonight! - It was mearly a suggestion and also a point for anyone whom new nothing about it - you all a bit said your on the net and reading threads on here rather than out on the razz looking for birds? I know I am LOL!!!!!!!!!

was on the raz last night, liver is still recovering as is my hearing..christ the music is loud these days,lol

'looking for birds' dont think my missus would appreciate that.
Besides we were out last night, dont you know fridays the new saturday!

indicatorsig9rs.gif

The fact you are sat here too, replying to our posts merely suggests you aren't out on the razz, "pulling birds", as you want us to believe. Think we're being nasty ? You ain't seen nothing yet ;)

And like Nige, some of us have already pulled our birds and are quite happy spending Saturday night in with them and our kids.

Rob

Ha ha I have two kids and a bird!!! Shes asleep in bed as she has spent the week in Cyprus working! I am sat here really bored with a bottle of cypriot red and watching QI on UKTV G2!
I spent every evening last week painting my calipers yellow in protest - I wanted some Brembo ones and she told me where to get off as it is nearlly Xmas - so I went to halfords and spent a tenner on 250 ml of paint and then left the car (HGT) on bottle jacks all week with no calipers on - bit f'in cold to try and put it all back together though! Brrrrrrrrrrrr.

So then Mr Anon, I hate scoobies, do you have a real name or are you schizophrenic?

indicatorsig9rs.gif

There you go AKA Ben. Happy? Was about to join and get a proper name and login and stuff as you guys all seem to be quite a laugh!

Enough of thread Hi-jacking, I was only tring to make a cheap and quick suggestion to resolve a problem. I use it at work if i get letters from overseas. And yes I must admit the translation acn be a little 'ropey'

Roberto and Nigel described as "a laugh" !!!!!
you need to get out more,lol

OT - Chinese text?

Glad I sorted that out! Now a question for you - are front calipers liable to stick and if they do, do they squeellike **** when you turn corners and go over bumps?