OT - Yawn!

Currently reading:
OT - Yawn!

M

Mike

whats everyone upto? lol

edit OT added as this is really Off Topic ;)

Yawn

Watching everything and nothing on bbc hd and browsing ebay for bargains, want a non hgt abarth bumper. :0)

Re: Yawn!

lol we sold 20 items of clothin,we would normally give to charity but some was too good to throw so thought we'd get um on the free listin last weekend and we made £67,all have paid bar 3 :)
watchin skating on ice at mo with the missus lol

Yawn

Yup, i did the same. Sold wii dj hero, a unused laptop travel adapter, 1 x 19" fox alloy that i had left in garage. Made £60. Really need to sell my laguna estate so i can get new shocks and lambda sensor to make brava pass mot and on the road again. Always seems to be another thing to buy first though :0(

yer thats it.been wanting to get my fiat on the rd but other more important things get in the way,like the focus failing its mot £100 down,bills going out..not good lol

Yawn

My missus says i should scrap it not fix it now. But these bloody fiats have so much character, there little niggles keep you interested. Never got that with our leon at all. Like this week fitted two of my four marea handles and cleaned contacts to make windows move quicker. Always satisfying lol

thats it,they always put a smile on your face :)

Greg - I have one i could sell you if you want?? Also have Abarth Side skirts & rear spats..! Can take pics this weekendfor you if you like..!(Away from home at mo)

Email me - [email protected]

Kee.

what's everyone been upto?

Ive had a busy 4 days,i had an interview on fri with a company i used to work for 2 year ago,this morning had a phone call to go see the big boss for a 2nd interview (the company has now been taken over by a bigger strickter company),.30 mins later i got offered the job :)

BUT on a month trial rather than 13 weeks,due to me knowing the round (same round i had) and due to me being there before,which is fair enough suppose.

Also got my car fixed yesterday...£115 lighter,so today took it back to garage to be handed a new 12 month ticket :)

AND i won £1 on a scratchcard, shame it didnt have 4 0's after it lol

Good to hear your back in employment Mike, maybe now you can get your bravo back on the road!

I'm currently trying to find ways of raising funds to get back on the road. Proving a difficult task when I can barely afford to eat!

thanks mate,know how you mean :/ Only got a month trial like i say so we'll have to see what happens.
Unsure about the bravo as our rent is high and so is the ct and tbh we cant afford to move:( so aslong as my rent is paid thats all that matters tbh.Got tax on the focus next month too :/

What's everyon been upto? I been busy driving all day.up at 5,get to work for 6.out the yard for 7.30 and make my way upto North Lakes J38 to Appleby then work my way around and upto 41 to Stoneybrek.Bit of a mad round and a long drive but all in all a days work,get back about half 3 :) ...Its actually catchin up with me with me bein outa work a while,but ill be rite LOL