Orange vs Red??

Currently reading:
Orange vs Red??

What colour GP

• Total voters

n1ck

Right people, I dont really see many of the Orange GPS at all but i quite like them.

I'm thinking of getting a GPS 1.9 MJet in either Red or Orange on finance for 5 years but i'm not overly sure on buying an Orange one for one certain reason....

.... Will the novelty of an Orange GPS wear off after a couple of months?

I do like the Orange but it's so different, would i just be better getting the Red which is also V. nice indeed?

BIG DILEMMA...:confused:

What you people think???

Thanks in advance

Red or Orange are about the same for me on the GP, both v. nice. Its upto you really.

Ever thought about white, it looks real good imo.

I agree, the white is nice but Orange and Red are my fav.

With me buying it on finance over quite a long while i don't know whether the novelty will wear off??

Toughie :bang:

If I had to chose through red and orange over a longer term I would choose Red. :D

I've got a red one but i'd swap it anyday for a orange one simply cause i really really like the orange ones. The red is nice but i prefer the Orange.

If i only had those two colours to choose from it would defo have to be orange for me. Red does look quite nice though. In actual fact they look nice in every colour as it's a really good looking car.

Good luck with your choice (y)

Last edited:
On photos, orange always looks better than red for some reason.In person though, the red is awesome.Ive got a t-jet in red and all the time it was on order i kicked myself for not getting orange but the first time i saw it i knew id made the right decision.In my area there are very few sportings about and none at all in red, so it turns a few heads, more than a silver kia picanto did anyway :D

if u get it in orange then everyone knows its a sporting as its an exclusive colour.
unfortunately most of the time i miss the sportings as they are not that differant then actives to look at.

Red for me.

When I was looking fotos I liked orange too,but when I saw it on the road,I changed opinion...

if u get it in orange then everyone knows its a sporting as its an exclusive colour.
unfortunately most of the time i miss the sportings as they are not that differant then actives to look at.

Good point mate.

As i'm going to have the car for 5 years i'm just a little worried that i might go off the the colour.

It is a very tough choice!!

well i have the red but if white had of been an option i would have gone for the white as my next car will be a white

After from the wheels being a complete giveaway :confused:

i actually feel the opposite way, i feel the orange doesn't stand out that well in photos, but when i go outside to look at my GPS, the colour stands out even more!!! although red is also nice, i certainly don't regret my decision!!:slayer:

Top Gear recommend getting it in orange. I have mine in orange and i love it, get ALOT of attention! carribean orange for the win :) parents have a red sporting and my car looks way better compared :) my dad begged me if he could get the same car but i said no, so he got second best... red :p

Last edited:
Back