On site Blue and me update files backup.

Currently reading:
On site Blue and me update files backup.

punt0punta

Hi All,
Since adobe has stopped, the blue and me update site has also stopped.

I hoping that we can create own library of blue and me update versions here on the forum for anybody who like myself, finds themselves in ownership of a non functioning blue and me system.

If you still have update files, OF ANY VERSION, please upload them to this thread to help other users with future updating problems.

Thanks a lot :)

I too and looking for firmware updates. If you have these please upload and share.

Hi All,
Since adobe has stopped, the blue and me update site has also stopped.

I hoping that we can create own library of blue and me update versions here on the forum for anybody who like myself, finds themselves in ownership of a non functioning blue and me system.

If you still have update files, OF ANY VERSION, please upload them to this thread to help other users with future updating problems.

Thanks a lot :)
Did you got any files ?

Any use to you?

HI SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY but i have been trying to get my blue and me up and running only to find that updateing the system does not make it work im too old to grasp all this computer jargan and i made a lot of mistakes with the download section,but thanks to all who helped me but its obvious the unit is stuffed so once again thank you to all at the forum
regards DAVE

Back