DSC00053.JPG

On it's way....................

Introduction

The Italian Stallion has defected, I have a Vauxhall Astra SRI XTL 1.9 Diesel.

I never thought I'd own any thing other than Italian, always have, I must be getting sensible.

The Astra, well it's new feels tight and is a leap forward, urgh, it's hard for me to praise it, but it is very good...................................
loving the astra.. made a good move to be honest.. brothers got a vectra sri.. and its brilliant.. might have dull interior but solid car.. and good fun to drive..

sad to see the stilo go by hey everything moves on!..

mines going up for sale to!..

Now, now, don't start slating me for defecting!

I was going to buy a Bravo Diesel Sport but the build quality just wasn't there, the doors on the Astra feel heavy and you get a nice solid clunk, I hate to say it but I really think FIAT need to raise their game, I've always owned one and been loyal to them but after 18 years, it's time for a change...............................................

Ok, I'll be fair.

I'll give you a head start....... go! :mad::devil:

My bravo feels as well built as any car I've been in except perhaps audi's with their 1000 times oversprung doors.

Open the door and watch in excitement as the car which was parked next to you is fired over quarter of a mile away by the door which has just whipped out of your hand.

Back