DSC00053.JPG

On it's way....................

Introduction

The Italian Stallion has defected, I have a Vauxhall Astra SRI XTL 1.9 Diesel.

I never thought I'd own any thing other than Italian, always have, I must be getting sensible.

The Astra, well it's new feels tight and is a leap forward, urgh, it's hard for me to praise it, but it is very good...................................

I never thought I'd own any thing other than Italian, always have, I must be getting sensible.

Anyway, the Stilo is up for sale, still in excellent condition, never missed a beat, will be gutted to see it go as I've loved it from new.

The Astra, well it's new feels tight and is a leap forward, urgh, it's hard for me to praise it, but it is very good...................................

Traiter:mad::mad::mad:

Nice though

Just a shame the dealers aint ..the one we had was crap they said the drivers side window motor had gone on the wifes meriva and it was the wires..they had been severed..numpties..(n) over charged big time for servicing as well ..

Now, now, don't start slating me for defecting!

I was going to buy a Bravo Diesel Sport but the build quality just wasn't there, the doors on the Astra feel heavy and you get a nice solid clunk, I hate to say it but I really think FIAT need to raise their game, I've always owned one and been loyal to them but after 18 years, it's time for a change...............................................

Now, now, don't start slating me for defecting!

I was going to buy a Bravo Diesel Sport but the build quality just wasn't there, the doors on the Astra feel heavy and you get a nice solid clunk, I hate to say it but I really think FIAT need to raise their game, I've always owned one and been loyal to them but after 18 years, it's time for a change...............................................

i did say it was nice though:D

Anyway, the Stilo is up for sale, still in excellent condition, never missed a beat, will be gutted to see it go as I've loved it from new.

How much u want for the stilo

I was offered £3000 in part ex, but I'd rather let it sit on the drive until it rusts away, the cheeky bar-stewards had a 51 plate five door on the forecourt for £2995 with 71k on the clock!

Last edited by a moderator:
Onlinecarvalues

"The UK's fastest growing motor related website"

Silver Valuation
Dear SAVI CAMMARATA
Thank you for using our new service.
Onlinecarvalues is the fastest growing motor related web site in the country, committed to supplying consumers with accurate car valuations and a dedicated next car service wholly designed to allow customers to source the best possible price for their next car. Simply submit your details for your next car and our nationally based dealer network will match your requirements and contact you with a matching vehicle. So should it be a new or used car, our service is offered completely free with no hidden commissions payable to us by the dealer, giving you the best possible deal and discount.
Your valuation based upon the details submitted on the 29th May 2008 is as follows:

FIAT Stilo Active Sport YC03 NAU 38000 Miles
Trade £2800
P/Ex £3200
Retail £4295

NB. Our part exchange valuation is based on you paying a realistic market value for your next car. Allowances should be made for damage and additional extras fitted.
Our commitment to supply consumers with the best deals in the market has lead us to join up with several UK business's "Credit Connect UK" is one of the countrys biggest finance brokers offering finance rates that reflect your personal circumstances. We have also teamed up with Thompson local who have a panel of insurance underwriters to offer the most competitive motor insurance quotes. So why not contact them and see how much you could save.
Once again, thank you for using our service.
Regards

Matt
The Valuation Team
www.onlinecarvalues.com

Finance

Got CCJ's, arrears?
A decision within 24 hours

CLICK

Insurance

Onlinecarvalues has teamed up with Thomson Local Money to provide you with a car insurance quote to suit your motoring needs.

0845 494 0311

Top Tip!

So what's the XTL all about?

Is that the 120 or 150BHP version (you do know it's a Fiat lump in there don't you) ?

Personally I think the Megane looked better :D

im suprised at the amount of GM group diesel car drivers who dont know the fact its a fiat lump under their bonnet lol, especially when the slate fiat at every chance.

gutted Savi, you had a beautiful example that you really took care of.

hope it goes to another appreciative and caring home :)

Yes, I am fully aware it's a FIAT joint venture unit under the hood.

It's the 150 version and the XTL just means it got the extra sports pack on it.

The Megane looked better? You'd better get yourself of to Specsavers..............

Yes, I have loved and looked after the Stilo she is a very prisitine example, she's in for her annual service and cam belt change this Saturday, see even though she's up for sale I'm still taking care of her!

It's the 150 version and the XTL just means it got the extra sports pack on it.
I'll say this for you, you'll always did say it's dumb to buy a bottom end/middling range motor and then try and convert it into something it isn't so good to see you've stuck to your word and bought top of the range (y)

The Megane looked better? You'd better get yourself of to Specsavers..............
Been there.. done that Savi ...also with the other lot :D

Sorry, but would still prefer to be seen in the Megane (after the Stilo) but that's because I couldn't stand to have a Vauxhall or Ford parked in the driveway :yuck: ...just the way I am I'm afraid.

Anyway. Good luck with it :)

Back