Olympian Group In Receivership

Currently reading:
Olympian Group In Receivership

nuovapanda said:
I wish you well under your new bosses, really I do... just dont take any Olympian experience with you! Tell you what though, westover wont keep anyone on who doesnt know or do their job properly! Will Fiat now get real showrooms in new milton and bournemouth instead of a shed? I know for ages you have been laughed at by westover at toyota and nissan for the poor shape of the showrooms at bournemouth... anyone who doesnt know them would be shocked at the run down appearance of Olympian premises, its so obvious that either the directors were very tight or in the poo! Anyway, so glad its all ended and I will leave it at that, again, good luck southcoaster.
BTW, are you testing a new Yaris or the old model, and please dont bother with the Primera... the old real nissan one is far better all round than the current Renault inspired thing.

Don't know what Westover's plans are for the sites, but they do like to invest in their properties ;)

I am seeing at as a new beginning - I have already realised that they don't suffer fools gladly - which means we will get rid of some of the dross staff and recruit proper people who care (y)

southcoaster - good luck with Westover as your new bosses. I hope they give you a proper showroom and that the new Panda and Grande Punto sell like hot cakes. I really do.

nuovapanda - sake stop ranting and raging in every single post man. Have a brandy.

Don't want to talk about non-fiats too much but seeing as you asked

1) Yaris is '03 reg D4D. Westover Toyota approved 27k one owner jobbie. You can protest all you like but these are bombproof little cars and eternally popular. Diesel is rare. 'Tis a nice blue 5dr GS model.

2) Primera is also 03 model 2.2 diesel DCi SE estate. 75k, fNsh (every 12k miles). Known history (the guy works at my office). Bit dirty inside (needs a damn good valet) but for christs sake its £4418. How much economical reliable 1owner diesel estate car with known history do you want for that money!!!!!!!!! Can't blame me for being interested. Perfect commuter hack!

Yaris is more expensive than Primera. Remember that criteria is cheap motoring capable of motorway commute Bournemouth to Southampton daily.

Yaris D4D versus Panda 1.3D roadtest to follow........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back