SP_A0217.jpg

old school supra

Introduction

hi again. i think my other thread was removed so making another 1. right my dads mk3 supra is know finished only took a year but its finally fineshed. this is it. next week weer taking it to santa pod to race my cousan in his type r.
and belive me he has know chance. this thing is fast:D. it spins in 3rd gear(y).
my dad recans it will do low 13ns on the strip. any way will get a couple of pics and vids when we go. let us know what you all think.
cheas pingu.

ow and i have told him to black out the mesh.(y)
SP_A0217.jpg

this was in the midle of the engine convertion.
supra.jpg

and this is it know.(y)
Thought it was a serious car till i saw the sub...love the car but why spend all that money on tuning the engine then put a small childs worth of pointless c**p in the boot.

Thought it was a serious car till i saw the sub...love the car but why spend all that money on tuning the engine then put a small childs worth of pointless c**p in the boot.

I agree.

Take the sub out, less weight etc.. no way is any kind of sound system going near my starlet lol.

good for when scooting about town...and can be easily removed for the strip!
Not if its sucured properly so it doesn't kill you in the event of a crash though.. I'm also agreed the sub in the boot is silly, it looks well shoddy bit of work compared to rest of car and as already said, why weigh a car down you've spent all that time making go faster :confused:

EDIT: Forgot to say, nice car!! don't see them much anymore, my mum nearly got one years ago but went for nissan 200sx instead.

Last edited:
dont worry every 1 the sub is coming out when we start racing it. and also the rear seat cus no1 can fit in them.
the sub will be replaced with another nos botle.
more power lol(y)

Back