Technical oil change - where do I fill it?-

Currently reading:
Technical oil change - where do I fill it?-

Raytheman

I drained the oil , removed the old filter and screwed a new one on. Then I wanted to fill her up again..couldn't find anything to poor the new oil in; the so called 710-cap :D
So I used the level-stick hole..took ages. Did I miss anything?

Attachments

• motorcompartiment.JPG
    motorcompartiment.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 196
Yeah ya missed the oil it infront of ya when ya open the bonnet seen ya other add if ya cant find where to put the oil leave it alone

Hi Ray.

Just to the right of "1" in the image.

Should have an Oil Can Image on it, you sort of flip it up to remove it

Regards

Arden

I drained the oil , removed the old filter and screwed a new one on. Then I wanted to fill her up again..couldn't find anything to poor the new oil in; the so called 710-cap :D
So I used the level-stick hole..took ages. Did I miss anything?

fkv792.jpg

- next time - where the red arrow says oil filler cap.

Especially since your picture is from a completely different engine...:confused:

Especially since your picture is from a completely different engine...:confused:

Irrelevant fact. Are you saying that a multinational / international motor manufacturer designed your engine without an accessible oil filler cap ?

Perhaps I should have made myself clear[er], the point of the pic was / is that all makers of all the big round worlds many combustion engines have an obvious and aces-sable and big enough hole to pour semi-viscous material down. I can't believe your does not.

Which engine do you have ? I'll find an exact pic for you ! :D

Hi QineQ,
In the meantime I found it; it is as ASTRICKE said right next to the '1' in the image I attached. I think the original cap is replaced with an bright pink plastic cap - couldn't imagine that was it-... The engine is a 1.6 16V. quite common I think..
Thanks for your comments
Kind regards,
Ray

Back