General oh no key broke

Currently reading:
General oh no key broke

my key broke (lucky got a spare) and also luck not in a lock or anywere

anyways i have the bit the snapped off, how would i go about gettin it fixed, would it be as simple as gettin it welded back togethr?

38 is alot less then i was expecting actually, hmmm would it be possible to get fiat to fit remote central locking in one way it would take less wear on the key, iv found they keys to not be very strong!

the other one i have is kinda bent (was like that when i got it) also didnt get a red key... kinda blows, wish id found this forum way before i bought my car, dont think i would have got it if i new about the whole red key thing!

plus i really really want remote central locking (got a 53 plate mk2b) so already has central locking?

38 is alot less then i was expecting actually, hmmm would it be possible to get fiat to fit remote central locking in one way it would take less wear on the key, iv found they keys to not be very strong!

the other one i have is kinda bent (was like that when i got it) also didnt get a red key... kinda blows, wish id found this forum way before i bought my car, dont think i would have got it if i new about the whole red key thing!

plus i really really want remote central locking (got a 53 plate mk2b) so already has central locking?

your car never had a red key :rolleyes:

i doubt that...

when i had a key stolen it was £138 in total...

I worked this out from the fact I ordered 2 keys last week (£76) for a customer (punto mk2),again as stated non-remote.Customer was charged £30 for programming in addition to this.

(give me your bank account number,sort code & password & i'll refund the difference for you)

Back