Offer 2 : Adrian Flux - up to 15% discount on your insurance policy!

Currently reading:
Offer 2 : Adrian Flux - up to 15% discount on your insurance policy!

Hi all I tried getting a quote from Adrian Flux for fitting a 1.4 16v in my Seicento sporting. I'm 46 have 7 years no claims and got told they couldn't quote as my car isn't worth enough????

So all of you who have a 1.4 16v where do you get your insurance?

Thanks Nos

Gahhh!!! I've only just found this thread and I bought a policy with Adrian Flux a couple of weeks back. What are the chances of having a discount applied retrospectively?

Did you answer yes to the 'Are you a member of an owners club' question when you had a quote? If you want to PM me your details I can check your policy.

Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan,

I did not mention at the time. I didn't consider the "Fiat Forum" to be an "owners' club" in the grand sense. I've sent you a PM with my policy details.

Cheers
Anthony

Just want to say a massive thanks to the guys at Adrian Flux who looked into the retrospective discount for me. I checked my account this morning and found a 10% refund. I honestly didn't expect anything to materialise, so it was a really pleasant surprise.
:slayer:

Did you answer yes to the 'Are you a member of an owners club' question when you had a quote? If you want to PM me your details I can check your policy.

Thanks
Dan

Hi Dan

I have been with Adrian Flux since I passed my test 11 years ago and have never been able to find cheaper quotes as you guys honour the price promise you issue me every year with. Which I must say is awesome and have saved 000's over the years now. Thank you AF :) :worship:

This may be cheeky but I have been a forum member since 2012 and only realised this offer now, could I still apply for retrospective offer or shall I wait until 2016?

Many Thanks
Matt

Hi Dan

I have been with Adrian Flux since I passed my test 11 years ago and have never been able to find cheaper quotes as you guys honour the price promise you issue me every year with. Which I must say is awesome and have saved 000's over the years now. Thank you AF :) :worship:

This may be cheeky but I have been a forum member since 2012 and only realised this offer now, could I still apply for retrospective offer or shall I wait until 2016?

Many Thanks
Matt

Hi Matt

Thanks for the message.

When is your renewal? Drop me a PM with your policy number and I'll note the file to make sure the club discount is applied at renewal (We can't add it mid-term I'm afraid)

Kind regards
Dan.

Already with Adrian Flux on my old car, called to get my policy changed to my Fiat Idea and was told it would cost me £267 to change it. Seeing as my policy is up in August and was £450 for the year anyway (already paid in full). I declined and got fully comp insurance from another firm for my fiat idea for £338 for a year. Total cost with Adrian Flux would have been £717 and left me with one car insured for 4 months. I've been with AF for over 6 years, shame that i've been forced to change due to trying to be fleeced just to change policy over.

Already with Adrian Flux on my old car, called to get my policy changed to my Fiat Idea and was told it would cost me £267 to change it. Seeing as my policy is up in August and was £450 for the year anyway (already paid in full). I declined and got fully comp insurance from another firm for my fiat idea for £338 for a year. Total cost with Adrian Flux would have been £717 and left me with one car insured for 4 months. I've been with AF for over 6 years, shame that i've been forced to change due to trying to be fleeced just to change policy over.

You sold the old car? or still got it?

Hi,
I'm sorry we could be more competitive for your change of vehicle. Unfortunately it's difficult to always be competitive for mid term changes I'm afraid.
Regards,
Dan.

Hi, i've submitted the online form for a quotation for my fiat fiorino 1.3mjet cargo box van ,all i got is an email with a phone number, and how do i get the 15% forum discount if i'm happy with the quote.
thank you

Hi, i've submitted the online form for a quotation for my fiat fiorino 1.3mjet cargo box van ,all i got is an email with a phone number, and how do i get the 15% forum discount if i'm happy with the quote.
thank you

Hi,

First of all thank you for taking the time to request a quotation from ourselves.

Although we do offer an online quotation service, we still process every quote individually - meaning there has to be a member of staff to process the details and offer a price. We don't just rely on computer generated quotations; we prefer a more personal touch.

You may therefore find you won't receive a quotation email reply for a day or two, I do apologise for this however we prefer to offer quotations by telephone - Over 75% of our customers find they receive a more competitive quotation by calling in as we can discuss options and make small changes to decrease the premium, as well as being able to apply club discount.

If you are still looking for cover, please feel free to PM me your details and I will chase the quotation up for you.

Kind Regards
Dan

I have just spoken to Adrian Flux about insurance.

They declined to make any saving on my policy renewal and quoted £2000 for my 4 car policy. This hugely higher than previously.

The price is so poor on the surface of it, that I am not amused about the claims made on this site and see them as downright dishonest.

I anticipate that the misrepresentations on here will be Taken off the site immediately???

Re: Adrian Flux - up to 15% discount on your insurance policy!

Another instance of not matching the quoted deal. This offer is clearly nonsense and shoul be removed from the site. Its fine to quote 40% above market rates, but not right for the Forum to continue to give credence to non existent offers

Back