Technical Odometer suddenly keeps flashing

Currently reading:
Technical Odometer suddenly keeps flashing

Maye

Hi,
Plz guide me what to do, suddenly the km. display keeps flashing, it's very irritating! How can I solve this:cry:

Turn the car off. Turn it on again. You can take it to a dealer and get a proxy alignment if you want but seriously, it'll happen again. It's just a thing they do from time to time.

Also, use the search ;)

Ooh it's not just the odometer blinking and the blue n me can't display my USB stick..I have to check fiat dealer

Ooh it's not just the odometer blinking and the blue n me can't display my USB stick..I have to check fiat dealer

Is everything on the display flashing? Temp, odo, etc? Or just the mileage and the blue&me track info isn't displaying? Because that could be two separate issues. Does blue&me respond to the wheel buttons? If not it could be your usb stick or iphone or whatever you're plugging in has an issue. Or if does read and play but you get no buttons and track listing then its possibly had a freak out. Disconnect the battery for 15 mins and then reconnect. That's long enough for blue&me to reset. See if the problem is still there.

Back