Technical OBD2 No comms and key code light on

Currently reading:
Technical OBD2 No comms and key code light on

Petestar

Hi all some help needed, I have posted a similar question in another thread.
Just had a plug and play Lucas ECU delivered back installed thinking problem solved, nope same issue turns over but won't start keycode light on checked fuses for OBD port was OK. Getting no comms to OBD reader so can't read codes. I have had the AA and the said they thought it was ECU hence sent off for repair/exchange, I've checked earth for hi res and have tried a temp earth lead still same prob, helppppp.

Hi all some help needed, I have posted a similar question in another thread.
Just had a plug and play Lucas ECU delivered back installed thinking problem solved, nope same issue turns over but won't start keycode light on checked fuses for OBD port was OK. Getting no comms to OBD reader so can't read codes. I have had the AA and the said they thought it was ECU hence sent off for repair/exchange, I've checked earth for hi res and have tried a temp earth lead still same prob, helppppp.
In case anyone interested in the above, I found the issue with my Doblo it turns out whilst looking for any wiring issues I came across the furl cut off reset switch pressed it and click hey presto it all came to life and started all fixed thank goodness for that.

Back