Technical OBD fault (stilo 1.9Jtd 2005)

Currently reading:
Technical OBD fault (stilo 1.9Jtd 2005)

stilofiat2005

hi guys, i'm glad i found this forum maybe someone will be able to help me out with this problem; i will go straight to it:

1) i was driving my car in a very very rain day (without engine protection cover)

2) i had water on the relay/fuse box next to the engine (disassembled it and cleaned)

3) i looked everywhere (ECU, cables, ABS, a.s.o) and "seems" to be no more water damage

4) i searched for fault codes and this can't remove:
---B100E - Speedometer
---B100C - Water Temp Gauge
---C1121 - Valve Relay

one more thing: [[on that day i had to drive back home about 40km]] and the car crashed 4-5 times by itself because i had 2 short circuit on the fuse/relay box (unfortunately i don't know which lines) after that i wasn't able to start the car anymore.

i am grateful for any comments

CAR: Fiat Stilo 1.9 Jdt 2005

youtu.be/YWpu5nq-ex8

ibb.co/g7HPbtM

big brown connector under fuse box and the other one are very good, no water damage

i disassembled it completely and cleaned it with isopropyl alcohol.

ibb.co/nPdwG1k
ibb.co/ZSFK0JR
ibb.co/9qNMFBQ
ibb.co/B4Jj1H3
ibb.co/g6kpgMw
ibb.co/bXWdBpq

ABS control unit or it's electronics, or maybe both could be the problem?

A terminal in your last picture appears the have detached from the grey plastic, and is touching the terminal above it.

Attachments

• IMG-4931.jpg
    IMG-4931.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 85
A terminal in your last picture appears the have detached from the grey plastic, and is touching the terminal above it.

don't get me wrong, i made those pictures before cleaning and assembling the box; I did this to know how to assemble the parts without losing a lot of time. i would say the fuse box isn't a problem anymore.

as i said, maybe the problem is related to ECU, ABS control unit or another electrical circuit which has to be reprogrammed or replaced, but i'm not sure, it's just a guess....

hi guys,
so... i tried another fuse box > same result.
i searched everywhere and i found one broken piece on the ECU motherboard. it seems to be a diode, but i can't find on the internet any data sheet about it or the whole schematic for the ECU motherboard. this piece is ED 52 GS (GS* - or at least i think so)
Could you please help me with the name of this piece or tell me where to buy it? or maybe you have the schematics for the ECU motherboard? Thanks

ibb.co/CJzvbnH
ibb.co/D9rnXzN
ibb.co/tpTZHy9

Back