Posted by Reuuk
Blackpool
Friday, November 8, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Friday, November 8, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
This is coming around quicker than I thought!
@jatkinson sorry for the delay in replying I've been in the Isle Of Wight! we do not have a set time for the lights, its when everybody has finished eating I guess!

I'll be sending a mass PM towards the end of the month to confirm numbers! :)

hi had a quick read through got a mk2 punto but live near sheff aged 16 my parents would have to come with. I know it says all welcome but feel rude just showing up (facebook messaged you to :/ )

but can I come can I come :worship::worship::worship:

Please sounds awesome and would like to see and hear other people views on fiats

Thanks

hi had a quick read through got a mk2 punto but live near sheff aged 16 my parents would have to come with. I know it says all welcome but feel rude just showing up (facebook messaged you to :/ )

but can I come can I come :worship::worship::worship:

Please sounds awesome and would like to see and hear other people views on fiats

Thanks

Yeah, feel free :) I'll have a check, I don't use facebook anymore so rarely go on the site...

I have advertised this meet on our facebook page. I'll see if I can arrange to come and say hello

Guys save us seats I don't finish work till 6pm so I wont be there till nearer half 7, can you please wait for me before noms or does anyone mind meeting nearer 7.30?

tempz I've got the manager calling me back tomorrow to confirm we still want the table/area so half 7 is fine :)

a note to everybody who is planning to come, can you please PM me with your total numbers for the meal, Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Eckington.

Have a shop in Kiveton Park also so fairly local to the area.

Dom

wow so your not far at all... :) ill keep a look out friday i wont be hard to spot as im the only sad person with his parents :/ as still 16 and now wearing a sling as got a broken colar bone... hasn't stopped me tho cleaned the car today with one hand took some time but not at school/work so got plenty of time :)

Lookin forward to it :) :) :)

Back