Posted by Reuuk
Blackpool prom
Friday, November 7, 2014 - 12:00 AM
Until: Friday, November 7, 2014 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Are there any fiats turning up to this meet? I only ask as the last meet i turned up to was mainly alfas and x19s! Felt massively out of place and would again turning up in a seicento.

Sy

PLEASE NOTE

we are now returning to the food venue we went last year.

Toby Carvery Salters Wharf

South Promenade
Lytham St Annes FY8 1LS

Please make sure you have fuel to go through lights as we will driving straight through after meal :)

Thanks

what time do you think the start of the drive through will be? I'm working in manchester till 6:30-7ish and can get to Blackpool by about 8/8:30

Sounds about right really, Usually its about 9pm allowing people to eat at a non rushed pace :)

we will be contactable on the fb page throughout the night if you want to catch up with us :)

What time is meet for scran Before hand?

we are meeting at 7pm at the food venue :) I may be turning up a little after that due to the mrs not getting out of work until half 5. But Alex will be there :)

I meant to ask earlier but are there any FF stickers available?? Ive been meaning to order some but not had alot of spare time at the mo ;( if not its no bother il make an order for a couple over the weekend at some point ?

Sy

I meant to ask earlier but are there any FF stickers available?? Ive been meaning to order some but not had alot of spare time at the mo ;( if not its no bother il make an order for a couple over the weekend at some point ?

Sy

I may have a few lying around, I'll have a look :)
dombooth do you have any?

Looking forward to tonight :)

Back