Nottingham meet?

Currently reading:
Nottingham meet?

Anyone for a Nottingham Meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
righty ho, here i go again! i not been on this never ending thread which i wish id never started! (ally, dont mean it in "that" way :p )

if everyone else is up for another notts/derby meet.......not hertfordshire!! :rolleyes: then lets start talking dates and start taking action people!!

First off, just reply with wot you wanna do, we'll put all suggestions in a hat and draw a winner! (its so saturday morning kids tv innit!) :D

then we can start talking dates when people will be available, bearing in mind tis getting colder now!

Charlie......."still lookin for black wheels mate ;)" lmao

p.s. been thinking bout go karting, so is chesterfield ok for people? yay or nay?

Go karting? ( we`ve done the my car is better than yours, is this the chance for the boys to out "drive" each other is it :rolleyes: )

Minty :whats wrong with "the never ending thread"? and you better not mean it in "that" way or `ill whoop your ass kido :p

Charlie hunny enough about the sporting lol (well mk1) anyway, MK2 is needed!!!! oh and black wheels are sooooooooooooo not the way forward :(

Anyone know if the dirty rover boy will be coming? ( if so i`ll bring the matches!)

oh... * twisters her hair round her finger for dumb blonde look* "THE BOSS" said i wasnt to post on this thread anymore........ opppies! :D

Back