Nottingham meet?

Currently reading:
Nottingham meet?

Anyone for a Nottingham Meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
andy.littler said:
lol you dead right was this right odd un from derby with a punto, can`t remember the name . . . . .
pmsl

:eek: i just dont no what to say to that andy

we`re all waiting for u to plan the next meet.... :)

OK, cus andy isnt pulling his finger out of his ar*e i thought maybe id suggest something else!

maybe a diff location for other ppl if they wanna come...........once again......who is interested??

what wud ppl be up for? maybe something a bit more involving and slightly embarassing like bowling where we can laugh at each other......always a good ice breaker (y)

Aslong as it isnt notts i`ll come... ppl from notts scare me :p *hides*

erm i think thats a no to ice skatin lol.... sorry for delay in reply i`ve been ermmm busy :rolleyes:

you`ll have to think of something more manly.... so you guys can be all GRRR lol i`ll just sit n watch ;)

ice skating would be fun, i bet more people would want to come :p lol and it is pretty manly, all the "grrr" guys will be trying their hardest not to fall on there bottoms lol

there isnt anywhere else i can think of to be honest

charlie

ppl prob wuld wanna go but are to "manly" to admit it :p

Derbychick said:
ppl prob wuld wanna go but are to "manly" to admit it :p

and damn it i admitted it, i not manly lol :woot:

how bout going go-karting or something? i know there is a place in birmingham that do it

ooooo or paintballing, or quadbiking, or fishing (lmao)

charlie

paintballing!! paintballing!!paintballing!! paintballing!!
paintballing!! paintballing!! :D :D :D

pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeeee, that sounds sooooo cool, plus id like to pop a few paintballs in someones ass lol

MintySport said:
paintballing!! paintballing!!paintballing!! paintballing!!
paintballing!! paintballing!! :D :D :D

pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeeee, that sounds sooooo cool, plus id like to pop a few paintballs in someones ass lol

so now you come when ice skating is out of the question :rolleyes: lol

i personally would let someone shoot me in the ass*, but only once!! and i would p*ss myself laffing!!
(*oh and no gay jokes :mad: :p)

charlie

Back