Currently reading:
Northern Camping Trip

James thinks you two should come.....

Attachments

• James playing.jpg
    James playing.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 20
stilosporting said:
he's sooo cute :p i think we could get down for the friday night and most of saturday but our ferry to the isle of man is at 2am i think the sunday morning! were gonna be so busy the next 3 weeks :D

So why come over, just to go home again, just to come over again? tent and sleeping bags don't take up that much room, can dump stuff at mine for storage if needs be as well :)

Helz said:
So why come over, just to go home again, just to come over again? tent and sleeping bags don't take up that much room, can dump stuff at mine for storage if needs be as well :)

thanks helz, think what stilosporting was referring to is the fact that the ferry leaves from around the lakes if am not wrong so could head out from there on the saturday night. looks like we'll be there though (y) (y)

Helz said:
Ah right, sorry, thought you meant lots of travelling as said in my post :eek: Looks like we will have to not get you too drunk Saturday night then if one of you is driving!

that would be frank (y) hehe. yeah & if franks driving for all of it we'll be there first :devil:

we will be leaving around 9am, cos i have to get my car to birmingham for MOT and then we are heading up north. We will be doing stuff during the day before going to the campsite.

We put our tents up in Hs mums back garden yesterday, we are using my 4 man one, its loads bigger than Hs "proper" two man.

Also was talking to H last night about what we are doing for meals? I was going to suggest that i could make some chilli con carne the night before and bring it with us, then we could warm it up for tea on friday night? If you fancy that will have to let me know then i will know how much to make.

Or a BBQ would be good?!

sammiboo said:
Also was talking to H last night about what we are doing for meals? I was going to suggest that i could make some chilli con carne the night before and bring it with us, then we could warm it up for tea on friday night? If you fancy that will have to let me know then i will know how much to make.

Or a BBQ would be good?!

think you may have persuaded us to be there, chilli con carne sounds yummy :yum: better double check with stilosporting before you cook though ;)

we cud have the chilli on the friday for tea then all chip in for the bbq for the saturday afternoon if we are having a few drinks, one or two. :p

Back