North West North West Italian Car Night 2013:1 - Trafford Centre.

Currently reading:
North West North West Italian Car Night 2013:1 - Trafford Centre.

North West Italian Car Night 2013:1 - Trafford Centre.
Posted by alexh365
Trafford Centre, Manchester. John Lewis Car Park
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
So i was going to wash my baby this morning....but i find this. Definition: Preparation for Trafford 2013 on hold.....atleast untill i man up to get out there and wash her, which i WILL do before 2pm tomorrow!

Awh I wish it snowed here :(

@dombooth, still considering not coming depending on snow? Boo! :yuck: Oh and @Reuuk, this is what my winter steels were made for :slayer: Suddenly fully justified in looking a fool with rockin' red steelies!

you will prob find when you get past Birmingham that the snow has stoped. espeically the NorthWest, only really snows in Cumbria where jatkinson is,

Last edited:
Well its tomorrow night guys :D make sure you wrap up its going to be cold!

Bit of an update for the North West Italian Car Club, STICKERS! We All love them :)

they will be available to buy from myself on the night £1.50 or £2 for £2.50 Available in White Or Black,

If you could please let me (PM or FB) know if how many you want & colour ASAP so I can make sure I Bring enough :)

65824_191893004286578_1137744989_n.jpg

Last edited:
Right dombooth, bennyboy and Petento. All 3 of you have my number, so if you could all let me know as early as possible tomorrow if your going or not. As the schedule for going tomorrow is all set, but currently all 3 of you are a maybe....which invariably alters my leaving times if 1, 2 or all 3 of you drop out.

So please let me know as soon as you guys do, i know you will....just clarifying :)

Well, no fresh snow this morning. So she's all washed and ready :) Guarantee by the time i drive up there she'll be FILTHY again from slushy motorway :D But she's clean for the time being!

NOTE: Washing a car in this temperature is rather hard, no sooner have you put warm water on the roof to wash, it has already frozen to the car :rolleyes:

Back