North West North West Italian Car Night 2013:1 - Trafford Centre.

Currently reading:
North West North West Italian Car Night 2013:1 - Trafford Centre.

North West Italian Car Night 2013:1 - Trafford Centre.
Posted by alexh365
Trafford Centre, Manchester. John Lewis Car Park
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
sorry i dont know how to do that but if you tell me how i will :) ive liked the facebook page though ;)

at top of page, next to attendees there will be 'add me' with a drop down box, so if your on your own just 'add me' if you have friends coming with you press 'add me +1' etc :)

and thanks, make sure you tell your friends with fiats or Italian motors (if you have any) the more the better :)

Last edited:
well ur drivin the same as everybody else jus coz its not got no mods doesnt mean it not look as good. mines got no mods

we're not on the forum because we modify :) we're here because we like Fiats in general. allot of people mod on here because it makes the car unique to the owner :) or improving on standard :) we won't judge or treat you because you haven't changed anything.

You guys meet every month?
I wouldn't be able to make the tues, but I suppose it'd be rude not to considering how close it is

what ever you are doing re-arrange it :) and come the meet :)

Last edited:
we're not on the forum because we modify :) we're here because we like Fiats in general. allot of people mod on here because it makes the car unique to the owner :) or improving on standard :) we won't judge or treat you because you haven't changed anything.

what ever you are doing re-arrange it :) and come the meet :)

thats pretty much wot i was saying to the other guy (y)

For the first timers to this event.....what is Krispy Kremes.......

:O :O :O :O
I can guaranty this will be you on Tuesday night (if you like them!)

Donut_Hitman.jpeg

Be warned though. they are not exactly Cheap. but we usually group up and buy a box :)

None taken, and yes your right. It was more the point that i'm surrouned by unhealthy, fattening, sugar ridden treats all day every day at work,...and thus i'll be repulsed by the doughnuts on offer regardless.

I'm sure you could get a really bad cold overnight ;) Don't want to spread it round work...so come play with the cars instead :)

Currently, Coventry, where i'll be travelling from is under a blanket of snow. Was going to wash my car today, but thats not looking likely :rolleyes: Count on me still being there though. 2ft of snow won't stop me attending this! I'm there already (sort of).
dombooth, still considering not coming depending on snow? Boo! :yuck: Oh and Reuuk, this is what my winter steels were made for :slayer: Suddenly fully justified in looking a fool with rockin' red steelies!

Back