Tuning No sport button, just a button with steeringwheel?

Currently reading:
Tuning No sport button, just a button with steeringwheel?

Fatandre

No sport button, just a button with steeringwheel?
Why is that?
I am new to the Fiat 500, love it, but there is so much I need to know
Also my car is a 1.3 N/A and I would like to get some performance.
What would you recommend?

Last edited:
It looks like the factory put the wrong buttons in your car!
1.4 should have a sport button, i would take it back to the dealer and ask them to sort it out.

I may be wrong.
I just bought a USA special edition mini. Dont know much about it. I may have mistyped. It is a 1.3 engine

I may be wrong.
I just bought a USA special edition mini. Dont know much about it. I may have mistyped. It is a 1.3 engine

If you've got a MINI then you're on the wrong Forum :eek:

The steering wheel denotes 'city steering' and lightens up the steering (hence the wheel) but does nothing for the power.

Last edited:
No sport button, just a button with steeringwheel?
Why is that?
I am new to the Fiat 500, love it, but there is so much I need to know
Also my car is a 1.3 N/A and I would like to get some performance.
What would you recommend?

My mums 500s is a Sport and has the city steering function too, In the dash there is a 'Sport' light which has never lit up. Any suggestions on how to turn sport mode on or something!

"Sport" or "City" (steering wheel) button is purely engine dependent.

1.2 petrol and 1.3 (turbo) diesels have the steering wheel button, which makes the steering extremely light at low speeds.

1.4 petrol and Abarth models have the sport button, which increases the sensitivity of the throttle pedal and decreases power steering assistance.

Trim/model level makes no difference whatsoever (aside from possibly the "S" models, I don't know about them).

"Sport" or "City" (steering wheel) button is purely engine dependent.

1.2 petrol and 1.3 (turbo) diesels have the steering wheel button, which makes the steering extremely light at low speeds.

1.4 petrol and Abarth models have the sport button, which increases the sensitivity of the throttle pedal and decreases power steering assistance.

Sooo, the TA ECO button does ......??

Back