Nikon D50 pricing?

Currently reading:
Nikon D50 pricing?

Ok, I've been looking around the shops here and they have quite a lot of D50 with Lens Kits for sale.

I know you lot had been bashing on about getting one over the D40, so I'm pondering it.

Thing is, I'm not sure what price I should be offering, they start at about £300 (brand new) - I've been trying to get them down to £200, but stall at around £280 (quite a long way to go ... haha)

So what do we think?

£200 would be tough, but I reckon a private camera shop that you talk nicely too, and pay cash with MIGHT be more interested in dropping the price a bit.

also instead of just trying to outright drop the price, maybe they could through in a good camera bag and a hoya UV filter, lense cleaning kit, screen proctetor etc.

then £280 would be more appealing.

either way, anything under £300 is acceptable for one of them :cool:
I'm moving more toward getting a new/new used pentax dSLR as i'm building a good collection of pentax bayonet lenses now :yum:

I paid £329 for mine from london camera exchange a few months ago and that was with the kit lense, spare battery and SD card.. .

£280 to 300 would be a pretty fair price for it now

Its hard not to notice the D40 now they do the cash back on it.. . Can pick them up for £270 now, which kinda tempted me! But i got old nikon AF lenses so i decided against it!

Back