General Nigels coming to visit tonight :)

Currently reading:
General Nigels coming to visit tonight :)

[email protected]

Hello All,

New to the forum, but have gained loads of usfull tips, one being angel tuning. my little 115jtd is gonna be a 155 monster at 8:30 tonight, can't wait.

Thanks again.

All the best

Rich

Thanks Stuart,

Deff will do, was tossing up going to 170, but will get the breaks and exhaust done first, then go to the 170.

Just thinking now, the wifes got the Punto jtd, may ask him to do both :)

All the best

Rich

How come Nige doesn't do a remap for the 1.6. Afterall there seems to be plenty of people after it, I was discussing this with Mike last week as he has the 1.6, I told him about the FSE boost valve which is supposed to do the same job although not as well.

Hi there,

Nige has been and performed his magic.

I think 3 letters will sum it up.

OMG......

Thanks Nige.

All the best

Rich

I wouldn't describe it as driving.... but yup! big style, cannot believe its the same car.

Well worth the money, and considering I only sent the email this morning, a few hours later I've got a monster. Got to love it.

I really would say have it done.

And what a nice chap too, really seems to be enjoying what he does.

Nice one, and thanks to all.

Best regards

Rich

Deckchair5 said:
If we all WISH REALLY HARD I mean REEEEEEALLY hard then maybe... just maybe....

no its not the wishing it was finding the 15ppl the company wanted me to get before the would do them so the could buy the software so i wouldnt waste the weeks and weeks i did getting someone sorted it doesnt happen :bang:

Good morning All,

Well I have a reasonably long drive this morning, over one of my fav roads. (Cat and Fiddle, in Cheshire). Going to be fun I am very sure.

Really looking forward to the drive in the "new" multiwagon :)

I'll report back tonight, if I make it back in one piece!!!!!

Have a good one.

Rich

Richard,

You've just made me very jealous! I am really tempted to get mine done. Is it really worth the money? How long does it take to get done and I wonder whether Nige could come upto Cheshire..

God i'm so tempted..... :bang:

Stan..

Stanley_Cooper said:
Richard,

You've just made me very jealous! I am really tempted to get mine done. Is it really worth the money? How long does it take to get done and I wonder whether Nige could come upto Cheshire..

God i'm so tempted..... :bang:

Stan..

2 words mate! DO IT! (y) I haven't had mine done yet but from what I've read on the forum it's definately worth it. (y) & it can't be traced so no need to tell your insurance. :woot:

Back