nice weather

Currently reading:
nice weather

heh, I'm not working so I can take advantage of the nice warm weather mwhahaha :p its bloody boiling in Carmarthen

Working, nice weather, but work from home so can pop out back and forth to the washing line to do chores ( but really enjoy the sunshine ).

been pissing it down here... tomorrow is going to be the same too :cry: - still I'm off work on monday and tuesday :cool:

custard boy said:
nice day here though went grey for a bit.unfortunatly i took a tumble at work so after work stayed in :(

Your OK I hope custard no permanent damage broken arms or legs dislocated joints etc :rolleyes: :D

Mmmm... I know no one will have any sympathy but I'm cooked after being out in the sun all day yesterday at the Cultra Classic show. It wasn't that sunny all day and I didn't realize that I was turning into a lobster so I can't go out today as the top of my head and neck are killing me:(

And it's even nicer today than yesterday:cry:

DSC01801.JPG

Jim

Its been a smashing day here so far today we hired a painter to repaint the house outside he did some preperation yesterday and was starting the painting today but the bugger never showed up and I'm not a happy bunny :mad: cos he would have had a good day for painting :(

Back