Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
None of the above...

KIA C'eed diesel. (y)

Waits for the flaming to start :devil:

lol... whats your reasons?

But if u had to chose out of them 4 which 1

I like the C'eed! Odd I know....

If I had the spare dosh a new 3 series I guess. Although a top of the range Bravo obviously features! (y)

Last edited:
seriously(ish) old beemer around an "F" plate :yum:. 2.5l, black, droptop, nice alloys :cool:. can get sum minters for around 4K but its an older car, did you mean fairly new 3 series?

i'd say 120d msport, but just cant agree with the cost, the cash just dont wana part from my pocket :rolleyes: lol! The bravo is v.nice although i havent test drove one yet, if i wanted a 5 door it would be my choice! 1.9mjet 150hourses, is a nice step up from your GP and wont cripple you on insurance like ;)

i'd say 120d msport, but just cant agree with the cost, the cash just dont wana part from my pocket :rolleyes: lol! The bravo is v.nice although i havent test drove one yet, if i wanted a 5 door it would be my choice! 1.9mjet 150hourses, is a nice step up from your GP and wont cripple you on insurance like ;)

Yea i was looking at the 120d msport but as you said the price i dont agree with it either lol!

the A" is the odd one out in there, bit smaller than the rest, but from what i remember delivering one down to dorset, a nice drive, well put together.

the c'eed is a proper quality car, looks ok in that bland korea/japan sort of way, but then its main selling points are the reliablity and warranty

1.8 is available in both mark 1 and 2 focuses both have 115bhp as standard and do 0-60 in a lil under 11 seconds. Mk1s are harder riding and not really any better handling than mk2s but as for the looks its up to you.Mk2 : http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...=FOCUS&min_pr=&max_pr=10000&max_mileage=20000 Mk1: http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...=FOCUS&min_pr=&max_pr=10000&max_mileage=20000 1.8tdci is by far the best engine in mk1 although you can get a decent 2.0 or 1.6 diesel variant in the mk2

Last edited:
well this is a FIAT forum so most people will vote for Bravo, but I don't like it, seen one today from the side view and I think the front windows slope down too much near the front, picky I know! lol

I'd go for BMW 3 series as the 1 series looks awful and AUDI A2 looks bland.

I voted for the 3 series on the basis that you were chosing a brand new(current shape) car.

Love BMW's and have a new 320d Touring which I love to drive (y)

Not a fan of the 1 series, because they come across a bit pretentious (sp?)

Audi A2!!!1 (No way) - personal preference on looks

New shape Bravo would be my second choice for looks (again, based on it being up against a new 3 series)......not driven a Bravo before, so cannot compare comfort and ride quality etc.

Back