Currently reading:
500 - Girls car?

500 - girls car?

• Yes

Votes: 89 50.6%
  • No

Votes: 87 49.4%

• Total voters
What about Lady Penelope's Rolls Royce?.....i'd drive that.

The new one out of the film was a pile of tosh, like the film was. The original one, but not drive it. Get a butler lol.

I've sat in this one... -- at the NEC, last November. I'd have driven it, too, if they'd let me...! :D

Pink is the new black, dontcha know...? :cool:

I think Mk1 Pandas are fine in pink, as are 500s and Ford StreetKas but the 14 plate Audi A1 that's just started to park in my work car park really doesn't suit it.

I think it depends on the car itself - model/extras/colours etc

My girlfriend and I have just bought one and whilst it was her decision what we bought, I've got no problems with driving it. I don't consider it emasculating or anything!

Yes girls car.
Just look at the options, I'm sure there is a lip stick holder,
Barbie pink etc.
you can have butterfly wing mirrors or the full butterfly pack if you want to :D
But the Abarth is the mans option,

Does anyone on here actually own a barbie one?
Not pink edition talking full limited edition Barbie?
Carpet must be a nightmare!
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1406322501.285146.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1406322516.044322.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1406322525.796640.jpg

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1419622437.939610.jpg depends on the colour and styling, I'm a girl and I think my 500 looks quite masculine, it looks mean and moody with its all black exterior and red leather interior, but I've never been a girly girl so it suits me

If your car happens to look more girly, same was said about the old audi TT, girlish car. I would take out and mod the hell out of it

Back