500 Newbie with 500 issues (literally)

Currently reading:
500 Newbie with 500 issues (literally)

Apologies, the existing bulbs were H1 12v 55w. New ones are the same spec (Ring bulbs). The bulbs were fine, just the wrong fuse used by the previous owner and myself when I changed it (as thought that was the initial problem)

Apologies, the existing bulbs were H1 12v 55w. New ones are the same spec (Ring bulbs). The bulbs were fine, just the wrong fuse used by the previous owner and myself when I changed it (as thought that was the initial problem)
I suspect a different fuse failed and the least likely to be used was poached and any spare used to replace it, that's why I suggested checking the others are correct size?
It's highly unlikely the main beams have been changed from factory given the pain in the ** they are to change?
I changed our main beam to Phillips Extreme still 55w only because one failed due to accident damage.

Possibly, the auto electric guy changed the bulbs as he wasn't happy with how loose they were, so changed them when he had the chance. He took the wheel off each side and also removed and adjusted the retaining clip to make the bulbs more secure in place. He was a perfectionist making sure everything was right. I'm going to check the other fuse tomorrow when I put a 15amp fuse in👍

Back