Styling Newbie: What to do with my Dub Edition !

Currently reading:
Styling Newbie: What to do with my Dub Edition !

Is my Car worthy of having an area on the Member Cars area ?

Ofcourse it is. Even a completely standard car is worthy, so a slightly tweaked one is too!

On the subject of painting your mudguards. You were sensible and did it before you put them on. I decided to do mine after a week or so of having them on. I must admit, was really fun laying practically under the car to 'colour' it in at the most awkward of angles :yuck:

Ofcourse it is. Even a completely standard car is worthy, so a slightly tweaked one is too!

On the subject of painting your mudguards. You were sensible and did it before you put them on. I decided to do mine after a week or so of having them on. I must admit, was really fun laying practically under the car to 'colour' it in at the most awkward of angles :yuck:

Just the cars in the area are all quite heavily modified and look amazing !

Mine is fairly standard at the moment but i am looking at doing some more !

Also i did the painting then put them on my radiator at full heat for 30 mins then painted them again, made sure i got a good thick covering of paint on there :)

Going to get it cleaned tomorrow and then ill find somewhere quiet and take the pictures and upload them. Slightly annoyed because i was hoping to get my registration plates changed to my private plates over the weekend but the damn government take so long about everything !!!!!!!!!

HATE THEM, charge me loadsa money every month and then take ages to do things i ask them to do !

P.S at least painting them whilst they were on would have been really enjoyable ;)

You guys going to the show this year ?

Just the cars in the area are all quite heavily modified and look amazing !

Mine is fairly standard at the moment but i am looking at doing some more !

P.S at least painting them whilst they were on would have been really enjoyable ;)

You guys going to the show this year ?

Hey well we all start somewhere. I had my journal up when she was standard. Ok, i edited out the entire first post and added up to date pics to have the thumbnail with decent pics but hey ho.

Have a closer look, there are more standard than there are modified. This isn't a 'chavved' out forum. We are all just regular chaps (and lasses!) who enjoy our fiats, standard and modified. So get your MM thread up regardless of where your at. Its more of a journal anyway :) Allows you to catalogue your progress over time too.

And yeah, any excuse for me to crawl all over my car, i'll take it!

Going to 'the' show? Which show is this. There are a few shows. Main events, and sub area events ect. I'm attending all the big ones this year, and i regularly get up to the Trafford meets, sometimes Yorkshire, and more recently the Midlands one (albeit early days for Midlands meets). So lots of shows, and yes i'm going to lots of them. So which one(s) are you on about....

Last edited:
Hey well all start somewhere. I had my journal up when she was standard. Ok, i edited out the entire first post and added up to date pics to have the thumbnail with decent pics but hey ho.

Have a closer look, there are more standard than there are modified. This isn't a 'chavved' out forum. We are all just regular chaps (and lasses!) who enjoy our fiats, standard and modified. So get your MM thread up regardless of where your at. Its more of a journal anyway :) Allows you to catalogue your progress over time too.

And yeah, any excuse for me to crawl all over my car, i'll take it!

Going to 'the' show? Which show is this. There are a few shows. Main events, and sub area events ect. I'm attending all the big ones this year, and i regularly get up to the Trafford meets, sometimes Yorkshire, and more recently the Midlands one (albeit early days for Midlands meets). So lots of shows, and yes i'm going to lots of them. So which one(s) are you on about....

OK Well youve convinced me !

Ill do my MM area tomorrow with the pics etc ! And before getng my GP i wasn't bothered about cars but i have to say really loving it at the moment and the fact that that with VERY MINOR changes it looks amazing, its already a good looking car to start IMO but as i say minor changes make a maassive difference !

And in regards to the show i am unsure as to the name but i think its on july 12th !

(y)

Yeah the GP as standard is a very very good looking car. Like you've said, subtle changes go a long way in enhancing those good looks. OEM+ is the best phrase :)

Not sure on July 12th, but Stanford Hall is on 7th July. Technically FF's biggest event of the year. Last year it was my first event with my GP on FF, and i'm addicted.

(y)

Yeah the GP as standard is a very very good looking car. Like you've said, subtle changes go a long way in enhancing those good looks. OEM+ is the best phrase :)

Not sure on July 12th, but Stanford Hall is on 7th July. Technically FF's biggest event of the year. Last year it was my first event with my GP on FF, and i'm addicted.

Yeah that's the one i mean !

I was thinking about making an appearance but its a long way from me about 2hrs drive !

Are there any events in Yorkshire ?

Pffttt 2 hours is no time. I do that once a month going to Trafford ;) YOLO and all that, right.

On a serious note. I'd definitely recommend it, it's a great event. Last year was absolutely torrential rain ALL day, and was possibly one of the most fun days out i've had. Well worth it (y)

There are events in Yorkshire yes. The likes of dombooth, RuSZ will know of those and be able to tell you more. Keep your eyes peeled on the Events section, they pop up in there prior so you can see whats what. Also, add them on facebook, Dom will have the link i'm sure.

Pffttt 2 hours is no time. I do that once a month going to Trafford ;) YOLO and all that, right.

On a serious note. I'd definitely recommend it, it's a great event. Last year was absolutely torrential rain ALL day, and was possibly one of the most fun days out i've had. Well worth it (y)

There are events in Yorkshire yes. The likes of dombooth, RuSZ will know of those and be able to tell you more. Keep your eyes peeled on the Events section, they pop up in there prior so you can see whats what. Also, add them on facebook, Dom will have the link i'm sure.

No worries ! Thank you for letting me know whats going on with the events and stuff.

a bit annoyed that the hekos havent arrived yet ! wanted to have them fitted this weekend ready for the big clean ! ';)

YorkshireItalia: https://www.facebook.com/YorkshireItalia

Next event: https://www.facebook.com/events/114367552102219/
https://www.fiatforum.com/events/325748-yorkshire-italia-fueled-society-2013-a.html

Dom

Back