Newbi

Currently reading:
Newbi

Welcome Krystal,

My 100 HLX is for sale in a couple of weeks. I'll be looking for about £1500. 74,000 miles, a few subtle mods (aren't they all?) and a proper bo stereo. Best of all, i'm in Lincoln so you could easily have a look for yourself.

I should mention (before someone else does) that there is no red key. If it was needed, there is a company that can rectify it for £170 and the price takes this into account.

Post your email address if you are interested and i'll mail the details of the car.

is this the marko with the same colour car as me? if so, defo get this car. best colour for the bravo IMO, alongside Black and Broom yellow :)

Dan

tagnew.jpg

Time To Make A Change...you knows it...24/7

what about the 1.8. only ins group 8 and is very quick. check the stats at parkers guide.co.uk. it is the same speed as the mk3 golf 2.0gti, saxo vtr etc does 34mpg and the hlx trim is loads better IMO!!! air con heated seats etc!!!

mines a great runner and will go forever on a tenner wen i drive like a vicar but wen called upon it dont half shist.

just a thought. its just i never see the point of the 1.6. its a kind middle ground car it aint neither really quick or really cheap to run its kind of middle ground. but if ur looking for somert that can be both then also the 1.8 can. check the stats before buyin. i think the 1.8 may be more economical than the 1.6!!!

wots the point of the 1.6??

Welcome!

Yup thought about the 1.2 when was changing from my punto but took a test drive in the 1.8 and the smile has stayed with me ever since (crackin interior + power stearing for when you get those 17 or 18s on!).

1.8 Bravo - Best kept secret in its class!

Where bouts in Notts u from?? im in Hucknall, wot you doing in notts Dan? Sunday is circuit night, u goin there?

taking the women to Ikea and have a drive around Notts...bloody taxi service yet again ;)

Dan

tagnew.jpg

Know the feelin mate, Where u from then, is notts the closest ikea to you, u must not b too far away.

Outskirts of Peterborough. Chav capital of the UK ;)

Dan

tagnew.jpg

email address is [email protected]
I'm nearly always online unless i've deleted you by accident lol whats your addy???
For me to get a 1.8 i'm going to have to spend some serious cash aren't i which i haven't got (
I'm from carlton in notts, you can't go round circuit on Sunday too many police,i gave up going months ago. If your going to ikea make sure you don't buy nothing to big they'll charge you the earth to have the stuff delievered. Anything bigger then a 1.1 is going to be faster surely. I will look into more print out the information off parkers and keep reading the good advice from you guys. I really don't want a red bravo though got a red punto need a change, i would prefer Black, blue (light or dark), yellow, grey, sliver
Thanks for the welcomes guys and the useful info your all very friendly.
Feel free to send me any pics to my email or add me to msn.
[email protected]

nah thats the thing with bravos. its a fault really but a good thing in some ways. they dont hold their value. u will get a 1.8HLX for 1500 no problem

heres an advert from auto trader.

1996 FIAT BRAVO 115 16V HLX 3dr Hatchback
silver, 130 bhp.ABS, electric windows,electric mirrors,heated seats,driver airbag. 15inch toora alloys, rear tinted windows. m.o.t. til september 6mths tax. small passenger lock damage hence price. 64000 miles. £1800.

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=157581229

take a look its the silvery blue colour that is apparently so loved!!!

had the back windows tinted as well by the looks. blacked out windows look great. ive got all 5 done on my broom yellow one. looks amazin. i call it the wasp!!! lol

i've seen quite a few at the car auctions as well. Saw a nice blue hgt go for £850 thing is if the cars go for under £1000 and are sold as seen so no comeback. If they go for over £1000 there must no be and serious damage to the car. Surpose if you have some one that fixes you car for cheap then your ok ;):)

thats lovely can't see the whole page though wheres the car from? The ones that i've looked on autotrader around my area and the surrounding 50miles are so expensive imo, there further i go out the cheaper they become as ive seen some bargins just haven't got the cash at the mo

do a search for bravos and just put max price £2000 and its the 4th down the list

1996 FIAT BRAVO 115 16V HLX 3dr Hatchback
silver, 130 bhp.ABS, electric windows,electric mirrors,heated seats,driver airbag. 15inch toora alloys, rear tinted windows. m.o.t. til september 6mths tax. small passenger lock damage hence price. 64000 miles. £1800.

Tel: 07832 234426 or 01384 412265
Distance: 10 miles
Price: £1,800

its ten miles from me, im in walsall

think that area code is stoke way. got an aunt in stoke and thats deffo her area code

130BHP For a 113BHP Standard 1.8 HLX. Hmmm don't sound right stay away.

J