General New Wing Mirrors

Currently reading:
General New Wing Mirrors

Kane96

Looking for some K reg wing mirrors. Anyone got any for sale?

What is the reason behind " new", would used one but in A1/perfect condition be ok for you?
Do you meanm the whole mirror assembly or just the glass?
Are you after the type with internal control knob?

Thanks for the reply. You guys are so helpful here. Shall we just say "new" to me ;) Any idea on how much? I was hoping around £20/30. I'll chech those people out.

Just realised I didn't actually answer your question. Basically it's snapped off so I need new the whole thing. Currently bodged and it makes me sad :( Does anyone know about the import tax from Taros Trade? Cheers

Thank you! I just bought the one on Ebay you guys linked. Thank you ever so much. Here's her in all her beauty. (minus the wing mirror)
AYD14w0.jpg

Re: New Door Mirrors

Taros trade are within the EU so no tax to pay - at least I never have!

Some of the aftermarket ones are a bit hall of mirrorish though.

I bought some seicento ones and couldn't get the rubber to fit in the panda hole.

I might do an austerity panda one day and just fit a drivers side mirror - used to legal just to have one!

Re: New Door Mirrors

Taros trade are within the EU so no tax to pay - at least I never have!

Some of the aftermarket ones are a bit hall of mirrorish though.

I bought some seicento ones and couldn't get the rubber to fit in the panda hole.

I might do an austerity panda one day and just fit a drivers side mirror - used to legal just to have one!
Requirement is I think drivers door plus one other, so interior mirror is enough. Like Grumbleweed when I first got him:

Last edited:
Back