new wheels for Hubcap

Currently reading:
new wheels for Hubcap

what do you think of them?

• Total voters
these look good on a punto

ronalr10small.jpg

i like these...

edit: Yeah I do like these, would they fit?

Last edited:
and the seller says
"Hi,Its just over 6.5cm. Any more questions please let me know. Thanks."

and about the wobble

"You are bidding on 4 Ronal R10 Turbo alloy wheels with brand new Yokohama A539 Tyres. When i say brand new, i mean literally - they have done 0 miles, and cost well over £200. The size is 195/45/15 and they are also fully balanced. The offset of the wheels are ET37.

I bought these wheels last year on ebay with no tyres, with the intention to fit them to my car. I had the tyres fitted to the car, but soon after my circumstances changed and i have since sold the car i was going to put them on so they are up for sale!

When i had the tyres fitted and balanced, the fitter said there was a slight 'wobble' on one of the wheels, and a very very very slight wobble on another and he recommended that i put these wheels on the rears - but he said this would not affect the mot and would not affect the driving/performance of the car. I will indicate the wheel which has the larger 'wobble' but i did not get which wheel had the very very very slight wobble on the other so i recommend you check this before fitting. As i said, the fitter explained it was only minor so should not affect the drive of the car. I could have just kept quiet about this, but I wanted to be as honest as possible. Unfortunatly the previous owner was not so honest."

Back