new wheels for Hubcap

Currently reading:
new wheels for Hubcap

what do you think of them?

• Total voters
12823.jpg

i really like em

yay or nay?

it'll look nasty, they are way too busy and modern for what is a very simple and subtlely styled car.

plus unless yours is some kind of show stopper, it will look like some chav just went for the blingest looking wheels in the catelogue, ordered them, and fitted them, then remebered they'd done nothing else to the car and it lookd STUPID.

we need PICTARS of your new motor (not been rolled this one then:cool: ).

and someone (hell even me, I've finally figured PS out), may be kindenough to show you just HOW aweful they look.

hold on, I may just.....

nope, spent 20mins trying to find a picture of a mk1 side on, and only managed to find good looking ones, :-(

Last edited:
it'll look nasty, they are way too busy and modern for what is a very simple and subtlely styled car.

plus unless yours is some kind of show stopper, it will look like some chav just went for the blingest looking wheels in the catelogue, ordered them, and fitted them, then remebered they'd done nothing else to the car and it lookd STUPID.

we need PICTARS of your new motor (not been rolled this one then:cool: ).

and someone (hell even me, I've finally figured PS out), may be kindenough to show you just HOW aweful they look.

hold on, I may just.....

nope, spent 20mins trying to find a picture of a mk1 side on, and only managed to find good looking ones, :-(

:cry: well i liked them. anyway, they are no longer a possibilty so it doesnt matter anyway eh :)

Back